Noordam Library

ChiGal1962

I am a voracious reader, and on the upcoming 16 day transatlantic cruise, I anticipate the desire to go through a good 8-10 books. I read mostly mysteries, although I also like historical fiction and other genres. Can anyone tell me what kind of a selection I might anticipate finding in the library on the Noordam? Also, as my eyes are fading rapidly, what kind of selection in large type might I expect?

Thanks!

I am a voracious reader, and on the upcoming 16 day transatlantic cruise, I anticipate the desire to go through a good 8-10 books. I read mostly mysteries, although I also like historical fiction and other genres. Can anyone tell me what kind of a selection I might anticipate finding in the library on the Noordam? Also, as my eyes are fading rapidly, what kind of selection in large type might I expect?

Thanks!

I know every dhip is different, but on the Westerdam this past May I found about 20 books in Large Print, mostly Mysteries, and history. I did not like any of them so did not take any. Hopefully their selections are varied on the other ships and by my next sailing on the Westerdam in February.

We've cruised quite a bit on the Noordam and love their library. We always find something on the shelves to read. I also read mostly mysteries and they have a good selection. There's also alot of exchange books to look through. On our last trip most of the were written in German but i left my donation.

Thanks for the replies. I can read regular print books, it's just much easier if they're large print. And the later in the day, the harder it gets!

If I can find space in my luggage, I'll bring along a couple of books to exchange as well. Thanks again!

Archived