Cruise Prices for Next Summer

Huddler

I am thinking about booking a Baltic cruise on HAL for next summer. I was wondering if prices will go up or down between now and then. What do you guys think? With more ships coming on line and bad economy, perhaps we will see price drops in order to drive business. Or maybe the prices go up as the economy improves. Any ideas?

If you plan to perhaps book and cancel if the price drops, be sure to find out any cancellation fee you may be charged.

Of course, it is impossible for any of us to predict the future. How can any of us know what the economy will be a year from now?

We can only hope unemployment figures drop and more people have disposable income with which to cruise.

Watch for the next quarterly financial result announcement by Carnival Corp. They will include so future earnings guidance for that may give an indication as to how bookings are going.

Can you translate this into understandable English for a Financial idiot?? I am talking me being the idiot!! I do not understand what you are trying to say... I hate being blond

If the next qtr results are strong and future predicted earnings show an increase, cruise fares will likely go up. If reverse results, fares likely will decrease,.

Thank you now I understand.:) Kind of like Oil speculations?? If they think the price will go up for whatever reasons....

Archived