Excursions in Juneau

CrusinTchr79

Next August my husband, in-laws and I will be cruising aboard the NCL Pearl to Alaska. While in Juneau, my husband and I plan on doing some glacier trekking. What kind of excursion would be more appropriate for my in-laws? They are in their 60's and not of the active sort. Any suggestions are appreciated!:)

Next August my husband, in-laws and I will be cruising aboard the NCL Pearl to Alaska. While in Juneau, my husband and I plan on doing some glacier trekking. What kind of excursion would be more appropriate for my in-laws? They are in their 60's and not of the active sort. Any suggestions are appreciated!:)

Whale watching!

Hate to sound like a broken record but yes the Whale Watching. We did ours thru Royal Carribean but probably will be thru all of them. It went to Orca Point Lodge for a salmon bake and then whale watching. It is on a huge catamaran which was very comfortable. My husband and I are both in wheelchairs and it was very easy for us to maneuver about. They are all very good, helpful and informative on the whales. Although I was about half expecting to be bored whale watching, we had a blast.

I'm not going to give you a whale watch recommendation. They need to do their homework and look over a shore excursion list and narrow down their interests. Available right on line. There are plenty of options available and few not worthwhile.

Archived