HAL Kids program

3dashers

Anyone have experience with the childrens programming on HAL? (we have an 8 yr old but info doesnt have to be age specific) We are on the Dec 23 14 day Panama Canal Cruise. In the past we haven't used the kids area extensively, but like the option. Can not really find details on this program (besides the standard mkt stuff)..

Did you know there was a search function on this board? Log in and look in the upper right for "search". Click on it and type in your question. Here's a couple threads discussing this issue to get you started:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1026215&highlight=hal+kids+program

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=959585&highlight=hal+kids+program

I tried to search but I seem to be challenged:o.. (I am having a monday, again) The links were Perfect.

I think we are just nervous about the "Grumpy Gus" mood towards kids. Loved one of your posted to him.

Thanks again M

Shoot, more families cruise than "singles" --don't worry about bringing your child! No one cares about anyone else's kid, unless they are the ones taking care of it! All of the "mass-market" lines are family friendly.

Kids love cruises and so do parents! It's a great vacation for all!

Find any post by Cruisinmama06. At the end of her signature, there is a link to a blog she has and you will find some of the daily kids programs from HAL. This will give you an idea of the activities. We sailed HAL last Thanksgiving with two teens, and are doing it again this year. You will read lots from people on this board who say HAL isn't for kids. It really depends on the child. We did not run into grumpy people (well no more than you would normally meet anywhere in life;).

Archived