Does the Explorer offer "regular" vegetarain food

DD (13) is a vegetarian but does not like indian food at all (too many spices/flavors for her). Are there regular veg offerings in the MDR or WJ? Is this something we will have to request at every meal?

Thanks so much!

~Connie

I haven't cruised in a year but the last time I did was on Explorer and there was a vegetarian selection every night on the menu. Some quite tasty (didn't try em all), In fact my favorite dish on RCCL is vegetarian chili with jalapeno cornbread.

There are many many vegetarian choices in the Wj and as already said there is some type of pasta on the menu in the MDR. Even if there wasnt the staff would be very happy to accomdate you on whatever you wanted.

we traveled with a vegetarian and there were always choices on the menu. They do however almost all contain curry. That doesn't really make them Indian necessarily, but that is a popular spice in Indian cuisine. Our vegetarian said it wasn't really spicy - she didn't love the taste because it wasn't her thing, but not necessarily spicy. Good luck!

Archived