Cruise to Dubai

poohkey

I am interested in finding a cruise that has a port of call in Dubai. It could just be a port of call or where we leave from. Do you have any recomendations?

Both Costa & RCI have ships sailing/based there, have a look at the web sites for further info.

Hope this helps

Kevin.

I'll be on the Costa Luminosa, leaving from Genoa November 21 and ending 2 days in Dubai December 12th. As the price as gone very low during the past day, around 70% discount, maybe you should check this cruise, the itinerary is very and it's a very good deal.

Manon

• 2 weeks later...
I am interested in finding a cruise that has a port of call in Dubai. It could just be a port of call or where we leave from. Do you have any recomendations?

Oceania has two repositioning cruise per year, April & November, that stop in Dubai...as well as India, Oman, Egypt, etc. We leave on Nautica next week, and will be in Dubai for three days.

Cunard also has cruises that stop in Dubai.

We are on a Queen Mary 2 segment of her World Cruise, Dubai to Hong Kong. Its a great itinerary, and there does still seem to be availability for this trip. We sail on January 27th, 2010.

Lesley

We just found Oceania Dubai to Athens 4-20-2011

Archived