single supplement?

thulewx

I can't find the single supplement listed anywhere on their website, nor find one of the bigger computer bookers (expedia, etc.) that list SeaDream - what is there normal single supplement? I'm thinking about doing the transatlantic next October...

Sounds like a perfect line for me - like a slimmer, better, more casual Radisson? ;)

Thanks... :D

thulewx:

My most recent Sea Dream brochure lists the single rate as "175% of applicable yacht tariff. All rates subject to change."

Hope this helps. Might be different for the transatlantic as I understand they can be lightly booked.

Jim Avery

Thanks, Jim.

175% is a bit steep - will wait and see if it's lower for the crossing - just a little leery of dying of boredom with 11 days at sea, plus the chance for a lot of motion... but $2599 @ 175% = $4500, hmmm.....

Great question Phil. Our ladies group was wondering the same thing as we are now planning our 2006 cruise reunion. 175% sounds a little too steep to me also. I hope they may have some rate breaks for single occupancy on some specials later just like SS, Seabourn and Rad does on certain sailings. Keep your fingers crossed.

FYI...SEABOURN is a fabulous line as well...just twice as many psgrs. The single supliment is 110 percent...AND...you can do that on say a 50 percent off trip...! Another lovely thing they do...if you are a single in a suite..you will recieve invites each evening to a table with a staff member. We have joined these tables frequently with the singles and really enjoyed meeting them. Give the sight a look! I must tell you that this in no way diminishes our feelings for SeaDream...lovely ship...excellent food...and the staff is so special.

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone...it's a year since this thread first came up, and I'm wondering if the information here is still current. I'm thinking of taking a SeaDream trip for my birthday, and would be travelling alone.

The yachts sound wonderful! Thanks for your advice.

There was no single supplement on the Fall 2005 crossing and at the time I booked 2006 crossings, no single supplment then (since cancelled, and Sea Dream II was filling up fast for Fall crossing so don't know if it is still the same). Had booked Easter cruise and 175% single supplement applied before cruise was cancelled.

FT

Archived