Qestions about 4 nite majesty from miami

sr5242

I am taking my kids on their first cruise, a 4 nite out of miami on the majesty.

a few questions:

1. do restaurants like johnny rockets cost extra?

2. is there a formal night on a 4 nite cruise?

3. do they still offer coke cards, how much do they cost, and is it worth it for a 4 nite cruise?

4. my mother walks with a cane and has limited mobility and endurance, is there assistance for her with embarkation/disembarkation?

5. how bad is disembarkation back in miami? we have a 4 pm flight in fort lauderdale the day the cruise ends- will we have problems getting to our flight in time?

any other tips?

thanks!!

My family and I have done this one a million times

Johnny Rockets is about $4 pp but well worth it, and fun!!

One formal nite, probably the second nite, you can always do windjammer or johnny rockets, we do!!

Coke cards are per day, so the shorter the cheaper, $6 per adult, and $4 per child per day plus tips

Call the special needs dept and advise your mom needs assistance. Or you can email them. See RCCL site

You can probably be at the airport by 10am so no worries!!

Have fun, Key West is great!! Nassau, just skip and go over to Atlantis!!

My family and I have done this one a million times

Johnny Rockets is about $4 pp but well worth it, and fun!!

One formal nite, probably the second nite, you can always do windjammer or johnny rockets, we do!!

Coke cards are per day, so the shorter the cheaper, $6 per adult, and $4 per child per day plus tips

Call the special needs dept and advise your mom needs assistance. Or you can email them. See RCCL site

You can probably be at the airport by 10am so no worries!!

Have fun, Key West is great!! Nassau, just skip and go over to Atlantis!!

Get a rental car and drive up Highway A1A. Take your time see some sights.

I am taking my kids on their first cruise, a 4 nite out of miami on the majesty.

a few questions:

1. do restaurants like johnny rockets cost extra?

I think $3.95pp but if you're a C&A member there is/was a buy-one get-one coupon in the book.

2. is there a formal night on a 4 nite cruise?

Yes. Second night after Nassau.

3. do they still offer coke cards, how much do they cost, and is it worth it for a 4 nite cruise?

They offer them and it is charged per day. With kids you might want to.

4. my mother walks with a cane and has limited mobility and endurance, is there assistance for her with embarkation/disembarkation?

5. how bad is disembarkation back in miami? we have a 4 pm flight in fort lauderdale the day the cruise ends- will we have problems getting to our flight in time?

I love Miami! It is always so quick and organized. You will have HOURS to kill with a 4pm flight.

any other tips?

Have a blast!!! :D

thanks!!

I hope you have a great time!

RCL will give you guys priority disembarkation since they will probably put your mother on a wheel chair the morning of.

We did self disembarkation and were getting picked up at the port at 7:30am.

This was already after wheel chairs and platinum/diamond and suite guest were given priority.

...In other words....plan on doing something in Ft Lauderdale before your flight!

Plus I don't think RCL will let you stay on board past 10am.

You won't need to rush off the ship for a 4pm flight...you will have so much time, you'll be bored stiff.

You may want to consider taking an excursion somewhere that last morning, so you won't be sitting at the airport for hours and hours and hours!

Archived