R750 or R751 Ruby Has anyone stayed in these cabins??

shashi883

Welshman & Yorkshire lass - The terrace pool tends to be quiet but if anyone is leaning on the rail they can see right on to your balcony but cannot look into your room....just be dress when going out on your balcony....I see that you are going in 10 days, if you are interested in posting your email address I have some left over coupons (buy 1 coffee card get second free, etc) and also some left over on my coffee card. I can get your home address and mail them to you these are free and need to be used before 12/31/09....let me know if you are interested.....:)

radtech

Radtech, I note your kind offer to Welshman & Yorkshire Lass (Fellow Countryman and Lass):D

I would be willing to send you a self addressed envelope and a few $$$ if required for the Coffee Cards as we have just been on the Ruby (Fantastic ship don't you think) on her transatlantic crossing and used the whole of the coffee card but we are due on the Grand next month before the expiry date.

Thanking you in anticipation.

johnold 12 at hotmail dot com

• 4 months later...

I was in R751. The balcony is a bit smaller, but it wasn't a problem. DH and I only take up so much room when we're sitting on the balcony:eek:! I wouldn't hesitate to book one of these two again. However, I would NEVER book the two right next to the pool -- talk about sharing your balcony with the masses!!

We were in A751 suite and we could have had a nice conversation with the R751 balcony people (when the ship wasn't moving). We wondered if when we were at sea if they could hear our group talking. Fortunately they were nice and did not toss anything on our balcony. We waived to them several times that was it. We could only see them when we were at the railing. They were right over the OS suite. The balcony room on the other side that we could not see would not be a bad cabin to have.

• 5 months later...
Hi everyone - had the best time on the Ruby Princess. As promised I hav posted some pictures of Aft Cabin 750 and also took some cool shots of the back of the ship when in port. If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer them. Also if anyone is going on the Ruby Princess before 12/31/09 I have some leftover coupons and also some punches left on my coffee card...if you are interested post your email so we can make arrangements on sending them to you.....:)

radtech :D

[ATTACH]138414[/ATTACH]

Thanks for posting the pix! My mind is at ease now.

Love to have the coupons!

dillonsmimi@sbcglobal.net

Wanted to add that if anyone is looking at the Diamond or Sapphire, the aft cabins on Aloha also have balconies (Aloha on the Grand class=Riviera on the Caribbean class). The difference with these compared to the way they did it with the Ruby is the balconies are within the outer wall of the ship, not protruding, and they are actually larger than the standard balcony.

Archived