Can you top this?

10s nut

Just read that a Jacksonville TV station reported a woman was arrested after getting off a ship in Port Canaveral. Seems she violated her parole by cruising! Her excuse...she was celebrating the death of her ex!! icon_biggrin.gif

What we won't do to cruise.

Makes perfectly good sense to me! Moved recently from Herndon, VA, to San Antonio, TX, and used to use escaping the winter weather as one of the main reasons for cruising. Obviously that doesn't work as well now so we came up with others. Main one now is that we cruise on my birthday/our anniversary....probably a much better reason than the weather and certainly better than the demise of an ex.

Until Galaxy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;3;21;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

You got it 10s....absolutely the best move we could have made. Lived over by Frying Pan Park and shoveling 44 inches of snow winter before last was the final straw. Got an offer we couldn't refuse! Oh well....might not have gotten hooked on cruising if I'd always lived in such a nice place.

Until Galaxy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;3;21;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

...and to think I would have just sent a condolence card!

Two guys sitting in a bar, one turns to the other and said "You know if I would have shot her when I first thought about it, I would be out by now."

Star Princess 9/03 Alaska

Celebrity Mercury 3/04 Mexico

Next: Sapphire Princess 10/2/04

Mercury Cruise Pic's 3/13/04

http://community.webshots.com/user/catmand100

Lois,

I finally got a chance to see your pics! Now I feel as though I've met you. I'm sure I'll come to your review of (the) Mercury!!! I've been over at the Princess board, as we did the Tahitian Princess in March.

Anyway, great pics, and thanks for the link!

Nita

Archived