25, 14, 2 and 20,000!

Sue L

Congrats on all your milestones, especially the 2 year of not smoking. I am a smoker, and I am constantly trying to quit.. however I keep failing. I am hoping one of these times it will take.

Enjoy your Annivesary & your cruise!

Only way you will quit......You have to want to quit. If your just trying to quit it will not work. You can do it.............

Hi All,

Wow, what a week, Tuesday was my 25th Anniversary, and getting ready in a couple of hours to leave for Barcelona and then get on the Brilliance of the Seas for my 14th cruise. When I board on Tuesday it will be my 2 year smoke free and here on Cruise Critic I am on the verge of hitting 20,000 posts.

I know most won't care about any of this but I can't believe how many milestones are coinciding at once and just wanted to share.

Sue L

As an ex Long Islander, an ex smoker who is so very proud of your quitting, ;) an admirer of your vast information you give out on here, a friend of yours on the boards, you darn right I care about all your milestones.

Happy 25th Anniversary, happy cruising, have a great time spending all that saved cigarette money and a happy 20,000 posts. :D

I think I got everything. :D

I have 9256 so just have to step on my balcony to see that beautiful view. I booked this cruise 19 months ago to get that room, first day bookings opened for Europe .

Well, in that case, here is my Bon Voyage gift to you:

View from 1100 Brilliance aft (the same as you will have in 9256):

htz7fd.jpg

Thanks for noticing my sweet grandbaby. I really thought I could rise above being a typical grandmother but I am more than typically in love with that little Haley. The kids sailed with us last year on the Liberty and... brought home a little souvenir! So this year's sailing on Oasis will be her second cruise...she is a Royal Baby for sure. Her mother sent this picture right after they decided to sail with us this year entitled, "DID SOMEONE SAY CRUISE?":

algtw2.jpg

Deb

Well, in that case, here is my Bon Voyage gift to you:

View from 1100 Brilliance aft (the same as you will have in 9256):

htz7fd.jpg

Thanks for noticing my sweet grandbaby. I really thought I could rise above being a typical grandmother but I am more than typically in love with that little Haley. The kids sailed with us last year on the Liberty and... brought home a little souvenir! So this year's sailing on Oasis will be her second cruise...she is a Royal Baby for sure. Her mother sent this picture right after they decided to sail with us this year entitled, "DID SOMEONE SAY CRUISE?":

algtw2.jpg

Deb

Not trying to hijack... but she is ADORABLE!!!!! :D

A~

Congrats on all your milestones, especially the 2 year of not smoking. I am a smoker, and I am constantly trying to quit.. however I keep failing. I am hoping one of these times it will take.

Please keep trying. My DH has a friend that could not quite. He ended up in the hospital because he had trouble breathing. He is finally better and he did quit smoking. He feels so much better. Just think you could put the money you spend on cigarettes towards more cruises.

Jan

I used Chantix

Hi All,

Wow, what a week, Tuesday was my 25th Anniversary, and getting ready in a couple of hours to leave for Barcelona and then get on the Brilliance of the Seas for my 14th cruise. When I board on Tuesday it will be my 2 year smoke free and here on Cruise Critic I am on the verge of hitting 20,000 posts.

I know most won't care about any of this but I can't believe how many milestones are coinciding at once and just wanted to share.

Sue L

When I scrolled across your posting It said, "Wow, what a week, Tuesday was my 25th anniversary" and then I thought, "Hmmmm wonder if they have 14 kids."

Enjoy your 14th CRUISE!

(and congrats on the 25 years and 2 years no smoking!!!!!)

thanks everyone

Barcelona is beautiful, weather spectacular about 75 and not a cloud in the sky. Hotel Continental very kitchy and great location. Toured gothic quarter today, exhausted because too noisy to sleep on the plane

Doing Sagrada Familia and Case Mila tomorrow.

Hi All,

Sue L

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived