I need help....

pmfan

I don't think they all have the big movie screens yet. For example, we're sailing on Glory in December, and I don't think it has it. You should be able to check out the amenities at http://www.carnival.com, and you can see the ship layout and see a lot of the details from there.

I kind of wish ours did have it, but after thinking about it now, I'm not sure we'd use it that much.

Last year I booked a cruise (also in December) and was especially careful to make sure there were pools on board. We ended up not being able to swim because it was too cool.

I guess what I'm saying is work those considerations into where you're planning to go/when, etc. so you're not disappointed.

Seaside theater is on the following ships

Destiny, Triumph, Victory, Conquest, Valor, Liberty, Freedom, Splendor, and Dream.

All the ships have waterslides. There are no waterslides in Carnival's fleet for adults only. But there are height restrictions of either 42" or 48" depending on the ship.

Dave

Seaside theater is on the following ships

Destiny, Triumph, Victory, Conquest, Valor, Liberty, Freedom, Splendor, and Dream.

All the ships have waterslides. There are no waterslides in Carnival's fleet for adults only. But there are height restrictions of either 42" or 48" depending on the ship.

Dave

Thanks Dave .... that was just the kind of info I was looking for. :)

I just reread your post, maybe you didnt mean 2, when you said "both", but both waterslides and the big screen. Looks like you got your answer.

but Dream does have Waterworks, which is more than just the regular slide and the big screen.

Yes, I was looking for all the Carnival ships that have both a waterslide and the big screen. Thanks for your help.

I don't think they all have the big movie screens yet. For example, we're sailing on Glory in December, and I don't think it has it. You should be able to check out the amenities at www.carnival.com, and you can see the ship layout and see a lot of the details from there.

I kind of wish ours did have it, but after thinking about it now, I'm not sure we'd use it that much.

Last year I booked a cruise (also in December) and was especially careful to make sure there were pools on board. We ended up not being able to swim because it was too cool.

I guess what I'm saying is work those considerations into where you're planning to go/when, etc. so you're not disappointed.

No big screen on Glory. Was on it in June.

I don't know about the other ships, but on the Splendor, the sound quality was poor (garbled, muffled). It was very hard to hear. I heard about 3/4 of the movies and guessed at the rest of the dialogue.

Thanks for your first hand account. Appreciate it. I wonder how the other ships are with their sound quality.

Glory is rumored to be getting the big screen when it dry docks this winter.

I'll check this out. Thanks for the heads up.

Archived