What is the best time to get to Port Canaveral?

elee1976

10:30 - 11:00 is perfect. Without any unforseen glitches you will be on the ship around noon. The circle getting into the porter area becomes a mob scene around noon or 1PM I would not wait till then.

ditto. They all tell you that, we wanted to get the earliest shuttle from the Radisson, they told us they weren't allowed to take people till 11. We took our car back and had the rental shuttle drop us at 10:30. We were boarding and sending mean text messages to the 11am shuttle from the Port that we were on board and they were still loading luggage :)

We also got to the port about 10:30-10:45. The end of the terminal closest to the parking garage had no line at all. We just walked in, and got up to the check in counter within a couple of minutes. We were group 6.

We were directed to an area to sit to wait for our number to be called, and I am not kidding when I say that I just sat down and they said group 6 could board. The whole process was about half an hour or so.

We are going on Glory again on Saturday and I hope we have the same luck. It was just so easy. Enjoy!

When we arrived about 10:45 in August, the ship was in the final stages of unloading. But the line was open to enter the terminal and they were collecting bagage. If memory serves, we were on board about 12 and had priority boarding - Group 1. So as long as you don't mind sitting in the terminal, I don't think getting there "too early" will be a problem.

We just sailed from Port Canaveral last week. We dropped off the rental car at about 1015am and then took the shuttle over from the Budget place which is real close. We walked in the terminal, waited a few minutes in line to get up to the desk to check in, then sat for maybe 5 mins before we boarded. Definitely try and get there earlier.

Oh, just to add, they had actually already started boarding zone 1 and 2 before we got finished with check in.

Archived