Dream - Cove Balcony Question

nadalina

Would someone please look at the photo link below and try to explain to me where the Cove Balcony cabins are located? I thought I read on a previous thread and also on Carnival's website that they are balcony cabins that are located nearest the water line, but I just can't find them.

Thanks,

Peggy

http://media.shipspotting.com/uploads/photos/rw/989882/Ship+Photo+Carnival+Dream.JPG

They're the larger openings under the lifeboats.

Thanks so much. I see what you are talking about, but they don't look much like balcony cabins. I guess they do, indeed, have a balcony, but then just a very large "window" through which to see with probably a solid metal structure all around for safety in rough seas.

I understand now but just don't know if I would like it, even at the lower price.

Thanks, again.

Cunard has them, the "in hull" balconies. They are much cheaper on that cruiseline, I guess because they arent such a new hot thing like Carnival calling them cove balconies and no other ships having them, so everyone wants to try them out now.

I, too, am anxious to hear reviews from someone who has actually stayed in a Cove Balcony. They are, indeed, cheaper than the other balcony cabins. I also enjoy being lower and closer to the sea, but I read somewhere that it would be normal to expect some sea spray on those balconies, even in calm seas, and I just don't think I would like that, if it's true. I tend to go out on my balcony at all times of the day and night and don't want to worry about being splashed, or even misted, for that matter. That's just me, though...... others may love that.

Archived