Mazatlan Frank

cruisetmc

• 2 weeks later...

Last December, I took the city tour with Frank, then lunch at "Tony's on the beach" and then an hour massage (I must admit, I went whole hog and had two women for the entire hour) - I thought I had died and went to heaven - I had not felt that good in a long time. I was so relaxed. I am doing it again this December. :):):)

We signed up to use him early next month. His prices are very expensive compared to discount places or those you catch near the dock. He has such a good reputation we decided to pay his high prices since we only have several hours there.

We just returned from Mexico and did the City tour in Mazatlan with Frank. Frank is a great guy he loves his city and he loves showing it off. We really enjoyed Frank he is super nice and a very funny guy. We can't say we really enjoyed Mazatlan though. It was our first trip to Mexico and we went to Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. Mazatlan seemed very dirty there was a lot of graffiti every where. The Harbor was full of garbage floating around. After the tour Frank took us to Tony's on the Beach where we had lunch. Everyone with us seemed to enjoy their food. I would defintely tour with Frank again just because he is such a likeable guy and a great tour guide I just wasn't very impressed with Mazatlan itself.

We just returned from Mexico and did the City tour in Mazatlan with Frank. Frank is a great guy he loves his city and he loves showing it off. We really enjoyed Frank he is super nice and a very funny guy. We can't say we really enjoyed Mazatlan though. It was our first trip to Mexico and we went to Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. Mazatlan seemed very dirty there was a lot of graffiti every where. The Harbor was full of garbage floating around. After the tour Frank took us to Tony's on the Beach where we had lunch. Everyone with us seemed to enjoy their food. I would defintely tour with Frank again just because he is such a likeable guy and a great tour guide I just wasn't very impressed with Mazatlan itself.

Can anyone who has been to Mazatlan tell if the harbor is usually like that or if the garbage was due to Hurricane Rick? Someone else had posted that the beach restaurants on Stone Island got hit pretty badly as well. :confused:

Archived