azamara brochure

suec12

I called several months ago to get a Azamara brochure - I was sent brochures for the other RCL products but never got one for Azamara - maybe it was between seasons. Anyone had one sent out lately? do you still call the 1-800 number? or can you request one off the Azamara website?

:confused:I too had problems getting the brochure, first requested it on website,then called the 800 number.They said they had address wrong,but repeated correct one back.Finally received it 10 days later.Just be persistent.but think they should correct the problems to keep good customer service.right?? i ve never been on this cruise line, have you?If so, did you like it?

They have recently gotten a new CEO and SVP and from what I understand at a trade show last week - get ready - prices are going up. The reason you didn't get a brochure is probably because they are revamping everything with the new officers in their position. If you're ready to book - do it now and lock your price in. It is my understanding that November they will be ready to roll out the new Azamara 'look'.

alexandra - nope have not been on an azamara cruise but have one booked for next May. Went on Oceania last spring, it was wonderful but pricey. I'm hoping Azamara is nice too! I guess I'll wait a bit to request the brochure again.

They have recently gotten a new CEO and SVP and from what I understand at a trade show last week - get ready - prices are going up. The reason you didn't get a brochure is probably because they are revamping everything with the new officers in their position. If you're ready to book - do it now and lock your price in. It is my understanding that November they will be ready to roll out the new Azamara 'look'.

Interesting....I just got off a Celebrity cruise and asked the onboard cruise consultant where the new Azamara brochures were and she said they are late ......no wonder!

I finally got a 2009/2010 Azamara brochure after having gone into every Travel Agent in my area for the past 4 months! I have to say I was a bit disappointed in it...not sure why but it left me slightly underwhelmed. It didn't quite go to the September 8 sailing we are booked on so hopefully the new brochure will be a little more exciting? upbeat? colorful?:confused:

When we were recently on board the Journey I mentioned to the future cruise sales person the fact that you can never find an Azamara brochure anywhere. She told me that brochures had been prepared but then in June when Azamara became autonomous from Celebrity they had to start all over again preparing new brochures which reflected that. I still haven't seen one but then, the reality is much, much better than any brochure. Go ahead and enjoy Azamara - its a great choice!

Lynne:)

Archived