OFFICIAL MIRACLE MANIACS - Feb. 7, 2011 - Going to Aruba and Curacao

Luckysll

The Miracle Maniacs are going to Aruba!! That wasn't the plan when we started this group, but we are going to new ports. :D

Now's your chance to get in on this new itinerary on the Carnival Miracle on Feb. 7, 2011. We are doing a B2B (with the first leg on January 30, 2011), but you do not need to book the full B2B to do just this week.

Here is the new itinerary:

Feb 7 - Ft Lauderdale, Fl - Depart 4:00 PM

Feb 8 - Fun Day At Sea

Feb 9 - Grand Turk - Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 3:00 PM

Feb 10 - La Romana, Dominican Republic - Arrive 9:00 AM Depart 5:00 PM

Feb 11 - Curacao - Arrive 1:00 PM Depart 10:00 PM

Feb 12 - Aruba - Arrive 8:00 AM Depart 4:00 PM

Feb 13 - Fun Day At Sea

Feb 14 - Fun Day At Sea

Feb 15 - Ft Lauderdale, Fl - Arrive 8:00 AM

A $25 reduced deposit is available for double occupancy guaranteed cabins. Group amenities include a $100 per cabin onboard credit and a one hour cocktail party.

Check out the link in my signature for pricing and booking information.

It's a great new itinerary! Come along and join us.

I know there are people who want to do this cruise now that it goes to such wonderful new ports. Come along with the Miracle Maniacs for a fabulous 8 day adventure.

Book and take advantage of the $25 reduced deposit.

Here's a list of people who are going on this cruise. Some of these people are also doing the first leg on January 30.

Luckysll - Sandy - BOOKED - early seating

Tallcruiser – Robin – BOOKED – late seating

Luv2cruz44 – Ann and Gale – BOOKED – early seating

Poomah - Tyna and Bill - BOOKED - late seating

GAPeachessweety – Brian and Melanie – BOOKED – late seating

Hammerman417 – Paul and Lisa - BOOKED – late seating

Grampy – Pat and Mike – BOOKED – late seating

Chelsita – Gina and DH

Cruzinkitty – Mike and Kitty – BOOKED

Dttampa and Trtampa – Denise and Tom - BOOKED

Irish_Scouter – John and Nancy- BOOKED

Tracyvansmith – Tracy, Bill and Tony – BOOKED – early seating

Flippr5657 – Dave and Andrea – open seating

Flippr5657’s DS and DDIL – Kyle and Tiffany

This is not a "possible" group cruise, we are already an official CC group cruise, so if you are ready to go on this exciting new itinerary, just check out the booking info. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=590

We'd love to have you join our group. February is a great time to escape from winter. :D And you'll be cruising on Valentine's Day....what a wonderful way to celebrate the day.

Once you book, be sure to come over to the "B2B" roll call and chat. We have one roll call for both of the B2B cruises. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=999710

Any questions, just ask away.

We like the itinerary and will do this but 16 months is too long to commit to a cruise. Prefer to make reservation 3-4 months ahead of time.

Time of year is right for us and we may very well join you but will wait awhile to decide the timing.

Do have a question about official CC cruises though.

We have always booked Carnival thru our PVP and typically pricing is same as TA. Does the credit and cocktail party represent a reduction in agency fees?

Stu

We like the itinerary and will do this but 16 months is too long to commit to a cruise. Prefer to make reservation 3-4 months ahead of time.

Time of year is right for us and we may very well join you but will wait awhile to decide the timing.

Do have a question about official CC cruises though.

We have always booked Carnival thru our PVP and typically pricing is same as TA. Does the credit and cocktail party represent a reduction in agency fees?

Stu

Hi Stu. It is a great itinerary, isn't it?

The amenities offered to group cruises are offered by Carnival for all groups. If you were to get several family members going, for example, and booked yourself through Carnival as a group, you'd be offered a choice of several amenities. Most of the CC groups offer at least the OBC and usually the cocktail party.

The Mexican Riviera group cruise I'm doing in Nov. 2010 is also offering champagne and chocolates in your cabin as well as the other two. Each group cruise's amenities can be different, but it doesn't come out of the agency's fees.

I just wanted to mention that, of course, everyone has their own timetable for booking a cruise, but if you are interested in this cruise, waiting until 3 - 4 months out in this case may not get you the best deal. The CC TA holds a number of cabins for the group at the group rate offered, but if these cabins are all taken, then any more cabins booked will have to pay the current cruise rate. You'd still get the group amenities, but would have to pay current rates

I think in the case of this cruise, it will be pretty popular, so prices aren't likely to drop much and the price we got for the group was based on the old itinerary, so it may be an even better deal now. We are locked into the agreed rate, too, as long as the TA still has cabins left. Certainly not trying to pressure you, just offering some info.

Hope you do decide to join the Miracle Maniacs (whenever that may be :D).

Hi Sandy

I have emailed the agent to book for this group cruise, however they are closed until Monday.. im assuming space is still available, do you know anything about this..

we are looking for 3-5 staterooms. Also, the reduced deposit, does it apply to only inside guarantees, or any guarantee>

thanks

Yes, space is still available.

The reduced deposit if for inside guarantees and balcony guarantees. I believe if you want, for example, an oceanview or a suite guarantee, you'd have to pay full deposit.

Sandy

Thanks for the info.

Last year we were Miracle Waiters and had a great time on a CC official cruise even though we waited to a few months before the cruise to book.

Sometimes rates go up and sometimes they go down and if we could predict the future would only make the best financial decisions.

We will wait and watch and who knows perhaps we will join you. In any case it is a great itinerary and we will certainly plan to do it in the near future.

Stu

Sandy

Thanks for the info.

Last year we were Miracle Waiters and had a great time on a CC official cruise even though we waited to a few months before the cruise to book.

Sometimes rates go up and sometimes they go down and if we could predict the future would only make the best financial decisions.

We will wait and watch and who knows perhaps we will join you. In any case it is a great itinerary and we will certainly plan to do it in the near future.

Stu

That's the truth......:D

If you are considering doing this cruise, please feel free to come over to the roll call thread and either "lurk" or chat. It's a good group of people and you are more than welcome to stop by.

This is such a great itinerary and only available for a short time.

Hey Sandy. Just thought I would pop in and say hi.

Unfortunately this itinerary might be too great. We are booked for this cruise and the one right before it and were hoping the prices would go down but with the new itinerary I don't think this half will go down at all.

I have a question as it seems Im having some type of mental block.

I called today and booked for myself and husband, sister and her husband, her brother and sister in law.

The documents state its a guarateed booking, so you could be placed in any stateroom. When speaking to Johnan on the phone, and by looking at the categories posted under the pricing and booking info.. both state 4b or 8b.

A 4b nor an 8b is a guarantee, but she stated you are guaranteed at least a 4b or 8b. I asked.. so this means I cant be assigned a 7A, but can possibly be assigned an 8D, or definately not a 4A. She stated no, minimum 4b or 8b.

However, we know that a guarantee cabin in a particular category means u can be assigned any cabin in that category, we well, when you look at an inside guarantee on carnival or a balcony guarantee, they clearly state this could be 4 abcdek or 7a 8a b c etc..

So my question is, are we booking guarantees but getting a special deal whereby we are not going to end up with anything less than a 4b if we book inside, or 8b if we book a balcony room? Thats what she stated, but then i get the waiver in my email to permit the downpayment be charged to my credit card, and it states' the assignng of rooms is clearly at carnivals discretion, as you have booked a guarantee.

It says nothing about, minimum 4b or minimum 8b. Could someone shed some light on this, thanks

I posted a more detailed response on the B2B thread, but basically, it is Johna that is guaranteeing at least an 8B or 4B, so the release is just Carnival's standard.

Do you have room for some Wisconsinites?? :eek: We currently have a NCL cruise on the Dawn booked for 2-20-11 but this itinerary change has tempted me tremendously!!! I was in contact with Johna today and we can switch cruises for absolutely zero penality!! HHHHHMMMMM should we??? My son was looking forward to swimming with the stingrays? Any type of similar excursion with this itinerary?? I'm sure once I tell my mom & step dad, they will want to join in also. They are taking their first cruise with us on the Liberty in February to Eastern Caribbean. I'm sure they will be hooked!!

So..........talk me into changing!;)

Do you have room for some Wisconsinites?? :eek: We currently have a NCL cruise on the Dawn booked for 2-20-11 but this itinerary change has tempted me tremendously!!! I was in contact with Johna today and we can switch cruises for absolutely zero penality!! HHHHHMMMMM should we??? My son was looking forward to swimming with the stingrays? Any type of similar excursion with this itinerary?? I'm sure once I tell my mom & step dad, they will want to join in also. They are taking their first cruise with us on the Liberty in February to Eastern Caribbean. I'm sure they will be hooked!!

Let's see.....

1. No penalty to change cruises.

2. New ports of call (for Carnival anyway)

3. The Miracle is a Spirit class ship, one of the favorite of Carnival's classes

4. The Maniacs are a wonderful group of people.

5. These ports are some great ones for diving/snorkelling

6. The itineraries are not on-going, they're only around for awhile.

7. We will give you all gangster names (20's style, for fun, of course)

8. 8 days, instead of the usual 7.

That's a start.....maybe some of the other Maniacs can add to the list. :D

NCl rooms Balcony 166sft + 37sft balcony Carnival Balcony 185sft + 40sft for regular or 60 sft for extended balcony

NCL ov room 161sft or Carnival 185sft

How old will your son be during the cruise? I am taking my son who will be 16 during the cruise.

Great people who will become family to you. I cruised with them on the Panama cruise and we all got to be great friends so we wanted to cruise together again. We are a very open group and welcome all new comers.:D Come over to our roll call and see for yourself. We will have many activites planned that you can join and you don't have to book the CC group to join in on them like some groups on the boards.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=999710

Who's going:

Luckysll - Sandy - BOOKED - early seating

Tallcruiser – Robin – BOOKED – late seating

Luv2cruz44 – Ann and Gale – BOOKED – early seating

Poomah – Tyna and Bill – BOOKED - late seating

GAPeachessweety – Brian and Melanie – BOOKED – late seating

Hammerman417 – Paul and Lisa - BOOKED – late seating

Grampy – Pat and Mike – BOOKED – late seating

ImANewfie – Sandra and Terry; Joanne and Glenn; George and Gloria – BOOKED

DTC – Dan, Tami and Cody - BOOKED

Chelsita – Gina and DH

Cruzinkitty – Mike and Kitty – BOOKED

Dttampa and Trtampa – Denise and Tom - BOOKED

Irish_Scouter – John and Nancy- BOOKED

Tracyvansmith – Tracy, Bill and Tony – BOOKED – early seating

Flippr5657 – Dave and Andrea – open seating

Flippr5657’s DS and DDIL – Kyle and Tiffany

Yes, were joining you and looking forward to it.

Cody will be 15 when we cruise. Funny, I have had 2 different cruises booked with NCL and have cancelled them both to cruise Carnival.

Guess that's a sign!!

I will go on the Member Cruises and post some info about us with a photo.

Thanks!!

Archived