OFFICIAL MIRACLE MANIACS - Feb. 7, 2011 - Going to Aruba and Curacao

Luckysll

Hi Everyone,

You will find more than you need (or want) about me and my DH Gale on the B2B board but just popping on to welcome you aboard and echo what Tracy just said. We are all about fun and caring and with all the Maniacs along, it will be a truly unforgettable cruise. Besides, the ports and ship are nice too.

Hi Everyone,

You will find more than you need (or want) about me and my DH Gale on the B2B board but just popping on to welcome you aboard and echo what Tracy just said. We are all about fun and caring and with all the Maniacs along, it will be a truly unforgettable cruise. Besides, the ports and ship are nice too.

Ann you are back up and running good to see.:)

This cruise may be over a year away, but you know you're thinking about going! Only a $25 deposit to book and you can join the Miracle Maniacs.

The price we have is the price based on the previous itinerary, so it's a good deal on what's sure to be a very popular cruise.

Here is a list of everyone who is going on this leg and the one before it. The 1 means they are doing the jan. 30, 2011 leg and the 2 mean they are doing this leg and the B2B means they are doing both.

Thanks for doing this Tracy.

Looks like, so far, the party is on deck 4, but at least the rowdy ones are across the hall from me. :D:p:D

Just finished watching The Amazing Race and the teams had to go down the BIG slide just like the one Dennis did. Only thing is, this Atlantis resort is in Dubai, not Nassau.

It's easy to say I'd love to do the slide, but I'm not so sure I'd be able to once I got to the top. It's a looooong way down. :eek:

[quote name='Luckysll']Just finished watching The Amazing Race and the teams had to go down the BIG slide just like the one Dennis did. Only thing is, this Atlantis resort is in Dubai, not Nassau.

It's easy to say I'd love to do the slide, but I'm not so sure I'd be able to once I got to the top. It's a looooong way down. :eek:[/quote]

LOL I was telling Bill I would have to get on the slide lay down and then someone would have to push me because there is no way I could do it on my own. Kind of like jumping out of a plain someone would have to push me.:eek::D

[quote name='tracyvansmith']LOL I was telling Bill I would have to get on the slide lay down and then someone would have to push me because there is no way I could do it on my own. Kind of like jumping out of a plain someone would have to push me.:eek::D[/quote]

Several years ago, my brother, for his 40th birthday, decided to do something memorable and went skydiving. He also did it for his 41st birthday. When I asked him if he was going to do it each year, he said emphatically "no". He said that the first time he was scared because he didn't know what to expect and the second time he was terrified because he did know what to expect. :D:D

[quote name='Luckysll']Several years ago, my brother, for his 40th birthday, decided to do something memorable and went skydiving. He also did it for his 41st birthday. When I asked him if he was going to do it each year, he said emphatically "no". He said that the first time he was scared because he didn't know what to expect and the second time he was terrified because he did know what to expect. :D:D[/quote]

I do rides at Disney like Splash Mountain the first 15 times I have my eyes shut when it comes to the big drops. Roller coaster I have to ride them about 5 to 10 times before I open my eyes. lol:eek::D

I love Disney's Tower of Terror. You don't see the drop heck I don't even hold on any more on that one. Still hold on for splash mountain because I can see the drop but I can do it with my eyes open now.

[quote name='tracyvansmith']I do rides at Disney like Splash Mountain the first 15 times I have my eyes shut when it comes to the big drops. Roller coaster I have to ride them about 5 to 10 times before I open my eyes. lol:eek::D

I love [COLOR=red]Disney's Tower of Terror[/COLOR]. You don't see the drop heck I don't even hold on any more on that one. Still hold on for splash mountain because I can see the drop but I can do it with my eyes open now.[/quote]

Very aptly named ride!! I think I screamed from the time I got on until the time I got off! :eek::D

[quote name='tracyvansmith']I do rides at Disney like Splash Mountain the first 15 times I have my eyes shut when it comes to the big drops. Roller coaster I have to ride them about 5 to 10 times before I open my eyes. lol:eek::D

I love Disney's Tower of Terror. You don't see the drop heck I don't even hold on any more on that one. Still hold on for splash mountain because I can see the drop but I can do it with my eyes open now.[/quote]

[quote name='Luckysll']Very aptly named ride!! I think I screamed from the time I got on until the time I got off! :eek::D[/quote]

Tower of Terror is my favorit ride. lol:D

[quote name='tracyvansmith']So jsmac3 are you coming on this cruise too?:confused:[/quote]

We are seriously considering this second leg - especially since the itinerary now includes Aruba. It will most likely be January before we book though.

Jerry

Archived