Review 21 day Odyssey cruise.

clarky

Just one more thing about the 'punching man' and I'll move on. I thought cruise lines these days had a 'no tolerance policy' in effect for this type of behavior. I'm surprised the captain didn't order this fool off the ship for good at the next port and ban him from ever travelling Seabourn again. Other lines have started to do this recently. It will make anyone think first before stepping out of line.

Hi

Oh dear!

We witnessed antisocial acts on another cruise line last year. A disruptive family had been warned about their behaviour ( particularly the son's) but to no avail.

They were invited to see the Captain and bragged beforehand that he was going to "upgrade" them. Actually they were firmly "upbraided"! To their chagrin, they were told they would have to leave the ship the next day. And so they were unceremoniously dumped -luggage ,son and all on the quayside to applause from the passengers and threats of litigation from the enraged father. Affirmative action from the captain that should be highly recommended to all.

We are cruising again with Seabourn after a 6 year break ( Odyysey 10 December) and do hope that standards have not fallen. Bring back the traditions of the British navy I say. A bit of keelhauling and a few lashes usually does the trick! ( joking of course)

We are so looking forward to enjoying a Seabourn cruise again. Having just got off the Queen Victoria, we will be interested to compare our Queens Grill experience with Odyysey. Queens grill was excellent, I am expecting Odyysey to be even better . Dont let me down Seabourn!

Regards

Well said Lordofthesea -- having also sailed on the QE2 and dined in the Queen's grill I much prefer the democracy of Seabourn. It can get awkward on the QE2 if you meet people and want to dine with them and you are in different"classes."

Archived