Balconies on Carnival

Sunmist

Hello,

I'm looking to book a standard balcony on the Miracle for this coming July. I heard from someone that the standard balconies are quite small and that you can really only stand in the balcony area. Is that true?? I usually sail on Princess and we always get a balcony, but on those balconies there are chairs and a table.

Do I have to book a bigger balcony on the Miracle or will the standard be suitable for sitting and relaxing on?

Thank you!

We had a balcony on the Victory, and we certainly had enough room. There were two chairs and a small table. We had breakfast out there every day. I think they have the dimensions somewhere on the Carnival website if you want to measure it out.

Hello,

I'm looking to book a standard balcony on the Miracle for this coming July. I heard from someone that the standard balconies are quite small and that you can really only stand in the balcony area. Is that true?? I usually sail on Princess and we always get a balcony, but on those balconies there are chairs and a table.

Do I have to book a bigger balcony on the Miracle or will the standard be suitable for sitting and relaxing on?

Thank you!

A little miss info I believe, they may be referring to a Cat 4f with a French Door and you have standing area only. Standard balcony is 40sq ft or Extended balcony at 60 sq ft.

Hello,

Thank you!

I have always had a "standard" balcony cabin on 3 Miracle cruises... The balcony is the same size as others and has 2 chairs and a small table.

Archived