AOS to Aruba seas

Kaboochi

For those of you that have sailed AOS (or any other ship) from San Juan to Aruba, how have the seas been lately? We love the S. Carib. ports but always find the seas quite rough sailing directly to or from San Jan to Aruba. Wrist bands keep us up going but the rocking an rolling gets tedious, especially when we are trying to sleep. A current report would be great! Thanks

For those of you that have sailed AOS (or any other ship) from San Juan to Aruba, how have the seas been lately? We love the S. Carib. ports but always find the seas quite rough sailing directly to or from San Jan to Aruba. Wrist bands keep us up going but the rocking an rolling gets tedious, especially when we are trying to sleep. A current report would be great! Thanks

I was on this route just last week and the seas were very calm considering that this is generally hurricane season. We had an aft cabin and we felt hardly any motion. Conditions are apt to change and it is hard to foresee what they will be come your cruise.

We have sailed three times from San Juan to Aruba on Adventure. On none of those sailings have I been able to feel any motion on the ship. But you never know. Oceans are big and ships are very small in comparison. In general I would say that one's chances of finding that section of the Caribbean to be calm is much better than if we were talking about the Atlantic.

Archived