How much OBC do you get booking on a cruise?

itzkelly

We are taking a cruise in November and are already thinking about booking another same 4-day cruise at the end of January. Is it better to wait to book this until we are on the cruise in November so that we can get OBC? I'm not sure if there is any other type of deal we can get by booking on the cruise...?

The current cruise we booked, we booked straight thru Carnival's website...is there a better way to go about this so we benefit more $$???

Thanks so much for your advice!

Kelly :)

How are you going to book while on that cruise? I don't think the your ship has the loyalty desk on it, so I am curious. If you have the voucher then book it now, you will have the obc, should be $50 or $75. Oh wait, you got the obc when Carnival was offering it when you booked right?!?!? I forgot about that. I don't think they are offering that anymore. However I could be wrong

Kelly, not all ships sell the certificates. You will have to call Carnival for sure but I'm almost positive the Ecstacy won't sell them. If you purchase a certificate onboard for $100, when you book your next cruise you will get the $100 taken off the cruise price and $100 for 7 day, I believe $50 for less and I think $150 for 12 or more days

Archived