Has anyone ever hear of this before

skyblueeyes742

We got a call yesterday from a company called Your travel headquaters and they said we were selected for four free cruise rooms and all we had to pay was port cost which was 88.00 per person per room. Is it too good to be true?? We looked them up on BBB and one had a F and the other had an A.Just dont want to get scammed. Has anyone heard of the company before or done this offer?

I vote for "scam"! I think they will want you to sit thru some sort of presentation for a time share or vacation club. Then to get your cruise you will literally have to jump thru hoops, costing you money all along the way. At first it is just $5 then $50 and on and on. I say save your time but others may have a better experience with this.

Sounds to me like one of the common travel scams where, after you sit through a long time share/real estate/other scam presentation, you find out your cruise is an overnight gambling cruise to the Bahamas.

Your "free"cruise will end up costing you airfare to the ship, taxes, and upgrades that might bring the rent by the hour hotel room in a iffy section of town(if included) up to someplace you might want to stay.

Of course, they might just cut to the chase and just ask for your credit card number to secure your "reservation."

We got a call yesterday from a company called Your travel headquaters and they said we were selected for four free cruise rooms and all we had to pay was port cost which was 88.00 per person per room. Is it too good to be true?? We looked them up on BBB and one had a F and the other had an A.Just dont want to get scammed. Has anyone heard of the company before or done this offer?

Just google it...it's a scam:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/bycompany/your-travel-headquarters-a174253.html

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.yourtravelheadquarters.com

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-630-937-5034/2

This is the second time in three month that I have read a thread about this. The guy did give his credit card,:eek: he thought it was Carnival....turned out, you guessed it, it wasn't. When people call you and tell you "you have been selected."....ask how were you selected. Get their phone number, business name and address of the business. Don't give them info. or your card. They may be a real business, but not all businesses are honest. :rolleyes:

I received a letter in the mail today about Caribbean Cruise Lines and taking their 2 night cruise. The cruise would be free, except for port fees, and all I had to pay was $600 for the Orlando portion of the "free" vacation. I called them up to act like a rookie cruise and found out the employees have no idea about cruising. I asked how old the ship was and all they could say was it just got a $66 million renovation. I asked how big was the ship and they said it was 2 football fields long. I asked about accomidations and they said I would be in a state room; which is even better than a room! I almost started laughing when he said that. I finally told them I couldn't afford it and hung up. They were using very hard sell tactics to push this.

Archived