Guess we are hooked

We came back form Voyager on 5th October and went today and booked for May 2010. We are going Eastern Med and Egypt for 12 days on naviagtor.

One down side is we booked inside cabin as only 2 of us and a balcony was almost double the price, if the prices drop or we find we have spare money we may change to balcony at later stage, we will see.

Also got TA to check with RCL ( UK ) that they will honour price drop and TA took note of it on my file. TA had never heard of price drop and I guess it is not something RCL advertise to much but I will keep and eye.

Roll on May .....:D

Hi there we are booked on May 3/10 on the Med and Greek Isle cruise - unfortunately dont expect a price drop - our cruise went up 260.00 a person since we booked a couple of months ago. We got a balcony cause we are spoiled and enjoy siting out seeing the sites-- hope a miracle happens for you though and hope you have a great trip - we went on and are gong on 5 more before then so guess we are hooked too - lol:)

Congrats...you are officially hooked!!:D;)

thanks

Hi there we are booked on May 3/10 on the Med and Greek Isle cruise - unfortunately dont expect a price drop - our cruise went up 260.00 a person since we booked a couple of months ago. We got a balcony cause we are spoiled and enjoy siting out seeing the sites-- hope a miracle happens for you though and hope you have a great trip - we went on and are gong on 5 more before then so guess we are hooked too - lol:)

oh you are more hooked than me lol

We would love balconey again , we had JS on VOS but there were 4 of us sharing the price so was not to expensive. Am not depending on price drop just wanted confirmation if it did happen we could ask for it as the Future Cruise Rep on board said we could but out TA knew nothing about it lol

Have my eye on another for November 2010 but have to wait until this one paid before we pay deposit on another , broke now as paid for flights today as well. Just as well we brought money back from Voyager.

thanks

oh you are more hooked than me lol

We would love balconey again , we had JS on VOS but there were 4 of us sharing the price so was not to expensive. Am not depending on price drop just wanted confirmation if it did happen we could ask for it as the Future Cruise Rep on board said we could but out TA knew nothing about it lol

Have my eye on another for November 2010 but have to wait until this one paid before we pay deposit on another , broke now as paid for flights today as well. Just as well we brought money back from Voyager.

Price drops can and do happen. We caught one for the same sailing you were on and moved up from an E2 to a JS plus saved around $40.

Archived