Restaurant 2 Menu

parisbully

What happens at "2" if one is a vegetarian (no meat or fish)? Am I S.O.L?

I would give it a wide berth, it has a fantastic tasting menu that is set to tantalise the pallet, and that includes whatever the chef can get his hands on that fits the remit.

Don't know if is the same on the Odyssey, but on the little sisters whenever we ate at 2 I told them that I was allergic to shellfish and asked them to skip my courses where that might be a problem(as if I was going to starve on Seabourn). Of course being Seabourn they always brought me a lovely substitute!

Thank you for the replies about my questions regarding Restaurant 2. We will definitely make a reservation. It also appears that dinner is sometimes served up on the deck (by the Skybar I assume), a sort of under the stars dinner on a nice night, that sounds like a lot of fun also!

Originally Posted by curlyQ viewpost.gif

What happens at "2" if one is a vegetarian (no meat or fish)? Am I S.O.L?

On our first Legend cruise in '08, I had severe dietary restrictions and thought that R2 would be out of the question. My husband really wanted to experience the menu and went with two friends one evening. When I mentioned it to the RM, sweet Anneleen, she said that my going to R2 was absolutely no problem. They would accomodate my restrictions there. On our second Legend cruise in '09, I experienced a few small problems with the RM, mistakes. Anneleen was gone. However, I think that any request on Seabourn is met with the greatest desire to please. I truly believe you should ask and I think they will try to accomodate.

Ginger

Just returned from Spirit- wonderful cruise- more than you could ever expect.

On the galley lunch i noticed a sheet stuck to the wall with a list of passengers with dietary requirements and restrictions and their respective cabin numbers.

One even just said 'likes Grapes'

So I do feel that they do take full notice and try to accomodate everything possible. Nothing was too much trouble.

On the galley lunch i noticed a sheet stuck to the wall with a list of passengers with dietary requirements and restrictions and their respective cabin numbers.

So I do feel that they do take full notice and try to accomodate everything possible. Nothing was too much trouble.

What is a "galley lunch"?

Next to my name it says

Likes Grapes,likes them Peeled :eek:

You don't think that Seabourn has grapes with seeds in onboard.

Nye Swan!

I will see-- in December. The cruise should be a corker.

If they have none, I will whine. Given my vintage, there is no point in bottling up ones disappointment.:D

Cheers

Archived