Scheduled Outage

Coralc

I know that people will still wonder on Saturday evening......but did anyone notice that Royal Caribbean has finally announced their Saturday night website maintenance? :D

Scheduled Outage

October 24, 2009

RoyalCaribbean.com will have a scheduled outage for Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 9:00 PM EST through Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:00 AM EST. You are welcome to visit our Oasis of the Seas website at http://www.oasisoftheseas.com and our Nation of Why Not website at http://www.nationofwhynot.com during this outage. Should you need to make a reservation, please call our Certified Vacation Planners at 1-866-562-7625 or contact your local travel agent.

:)

I know that people will still wonder on Saturday evening......but did anyone notice that Royal Caribbean has finally announced their Saturday night website maintenance? :D

Scheduled Outage

October 24, 2009

RoyalCaribbean.com will have a scheduled outage for Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 9:00 PM EST through Sunday, October 25, 2009 3:00 AM EST. You are welcome to visit our Oasis of the Seas website at www.oasisoftheseas.com and our Nation of Why Not website at www.nationofwhynot.com during this outage. Should you need to make a reservation, please call our Certified Vacation Planners at 1-866-562-7625 or contact your local travel agent.

I had to read it twice because I could not figure out what they were talking about. :confused:

Then I realized, Oh, the website. It's always been goofy on weekends? Suddenly there is a notice?

Scheduled Outage

October 24, 2009

I quickly glanced at the title of your post as I was scrolling down the Royal Caribbean forum and I thought it said " Scheduled Outrage". I thought, wow, I better read this about cruisers scheduling their outrage ahead of time! Thanks for the chuckle!:D

I quickly glanced at the title of your post as I was scrolling down the Royal Caribbean forum and I thought it said " Scheduled Outrage". I thought, wow, I better read this about cruisers scheduling their outrage ahead of time! Thanks for the chuckle!:D

LOL. :D I just thought it was interesting. There are usually several posts each weekend about the inaccessability on Saturday evenings. I thought it was unusual that this one was posted on the front page.....usually reserved for weather updates. I wonder if they are doing a major update/upgrade or something? I guess we can just keep our fingers crossed. :D:):D

Archived