Yay!! Final payment made.....

Sorry - had to share! I feel like final payment is the moment I feel committed to my vacation!:D We did everything ahead of time, including grats, insurance, excursions, wines - everything we could pay for outright:p I love going without any looming bills - that way I can rack up the bills on board and not feel bad!

Congrats.. I know paying off your cruise makes the vacation seem that much closer!! I paid for my Dec. cruise today on my lunch break..AND printed out my set sail pass... nope..I'm not anxious..not one little bit!!:D

Congrats.. I know paying off your cruise makes the vacation seem that much closer!! I paid for my Dec. cruise today on my lunch break..AND printed out my set sail pass... nope..I'm not anxious..not one little bit!!:D

O.:eek:M.:eek:G.:eek:! I totally forgot that I could print out my set sail pass now!! Lol - I'm going to go do that.....we must have the same affliction:D

O.:eek:M.:eek:G.:eek:! I totally forgot that I could print out my set sail pass now!! Lol - I'm going to go do that.....we must have the same affliction:D

Aren't you glad there ISN'T a vacinne for this disease...:D

I know exactly how you feel, I prepaid the gratuities for our upcoming Bahamas cruise (first time we've ever had the option to do that - I love it!) and love having that all taken care of and out of the way. One less thing to worry about.

I hope that set sail pass is now printed! :D

Enjoy the anticipation! :)

Paid our first one off about a month ago and it went UP :eek:. Oh well, just paid the second one off, ...can only hope. Keep checking up to twice a day :rolleyes: Getting sooooo excited!!! We do the same thing, pay everything off ahead of time. Only thing not done is the specialty restaurants (and that's only because they haven't released them yet!!). Hate having anything hanging out there not done and paid for. Just recieved our show tickets today to the Phantom of the Opera in Fort Lauderdale before the cruise. Getting very anxious now.

Happpy Sailing everyone

Sandy

Archived