playa rincon dec 21

coldnorth4

interested in Playa rincon with casa dorado dec 21 off ncl pearl. Need 5 more people. 100 taxi and 200 boat for 10.

Howdy coldnorth4! 50.gif

Welcome to Cruise Critic and thank you for your post that created this thread! However, you have posted on the Cruise Blogs & Websites Forum where members share the site for their personal cruise-related travelogue blogs or websites. This is not the correct forum for your post since it is off-topic here and it is a Guidelines violation concerning a tour share request. 05.gif

When you have a chance, please read the Sticky post titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773. The Sticky post will tell you important information about our Roll Calls and how to locate the Roll Call thread for your cruise. Our Roll Calls are the correct place for you to get to know the other Cruise Critic members sailing with you before the cruise.

A portion of the post states the following:

Please note, the Cruise Critic Guidelines do not allow personal ads of any kind in posts. This would include personal ads looking to share shore excursions/tours, transportation, etc. Posts of this nature are removed from all forums... with one exception. If you are sailing on a specific ship and departure date, you may post your share request on the Roll Call thread for your cruise. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to share since they are already sailing with you. Please remember, do not start a new Roll Call thread with your share request. Use your existing Roll Call thread to post your share request.

Per the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free membership, your post should be removed at once since it is a tour share request not posted on your Roll Call thread. However since you are a new member, I closed this thread and will leave it on this forum so you can see this reply and not wonder where your post went.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful to a new member, even though it is not the type of reply you were expecting.

Glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Archived