MDR table charts

AndyTheK

Does Princess have or post table charts for the Traditional MDR on the Coral? The reason I ask is because DW navigates inside the MDR on crutches, and so a table which is a long walk from the entrance is not really suitable for us. I know that I can "talk to the Maitre d' " on embarcation day, and will if the location isn't good for her. However, if we knew that the table location was suitable, I would not have to wait on the (presumably long) line just to find that out.

TIA.

Shalom, Andy.

(PS - the CC forum is flaky at the moment, so please forgive if a double posting occurs. Thx, Andy)

Suggest you head to the MDR on the afternoon you get on the ship...the staff will be there, and the Maitre d' can do a switch if need be, and you can take a look at the location.

Thanks. Do you know if the "staff that is there" will show me where the table is before I need to wait on a long line to see the Maitre d? Sorry but hunting around the DR trying to find where a table is located is not possible for me.

BTW - I DID get a double post and this forum does not permit me to kill one of tham.. Gonna be confusion.

Answer to your question: no.

Have your TA submit in writing on agency letterhead your request and the reason why. I'm sure they'll honor it. They are usually really good about doing that.

What request? We don't know if we HAVE a request until we know what table we were assigned to and where it is in the DR. We won't know that until we embark. Requesting a "table near the door" is not exactly what we want (we had that once and it was awful!!). On all our other cruises, the assigned table suited us without a change.

Archived