Island Escape 27/11/09

suzyqholidaygirl

yea i was thinking of about £100 a day for the pair of us, i doubt very much we will spend that as when we d.i.y we're looking for the nearest beach if there is one! i think the only excursion we are doing is the horse riding in morrocco, we'll probably do the toboggan too which is quite expensive i hear, this holiday is about relaxing for us really, as im a nightclub promoter and dj by trade we'll be taking it easy for once!

yea i was thinking of about £100 a day for the pair of us, i doubt very much we will spend that as when we d.i.y we're looking for the nearest beach if there is one! i think the only excursion we are doing is the horse riding in morrocco, we'll probably do the toboggan too which is quite expensive i hear, this holiday is about relaxing for us really, as im a nightclub promoter and dj by trade we'll be taking it easy for once!

I'd love to know what you think of DJ Adam on your return.....

Hi,

the toboggan run is 25 Euro per sled. Plus a small tip at the bottom. You can go up to Monte for the top of the run by the HOHO bus or the Cable car is about 10 Euro p.p. single

We live at the seaside so the last thing we go for is the beach, though these are a lot nicer. Should be a nice relaxing cruise with no intensive sightseeing

Berwyn

I had a feeling when you were asking about champagne that you might be thinking of proposing while on the cruise, from a female perspective, word of warning, girls dream of the proposal, so much as you think she will be up for a laugh, when it comes to the proposal she might want something romantic? Couple of suggestions, take the cable car up to the top in Madeira, then when she has said yes you can then have the exilerating toboggan ride down, or, try a sunset or dawn proposal on deck?

I had a feeling when you were asking about champagne that you might be thinking of proposing while on the cruise, from a female perspective, word of warning, girls dream of the proposal, so much as you think she will be up for a laugh, when it comes to the proposal she might want something romantic? Couple of suggestions, take the cable car up to the top in Madeira, then when she has said yes you can then have the exilerating toboggan ride down, or, try a sunset or dawn proposal on deck?

thanks for the advice masal, but to be honest we discussed it a long time ago she just doesnt know when its coming, not sure if ill do it on stage or anything like that but we'll see, im just off to the ta now to pick up my euros and maybe a few dollars for Morocco, and to pujro i doubt very much we are the same type of dj, i play house and electronic dance music and im guessing on board they will be more wedding / party type djs, but im sure we'll have great fun neither of us are shy!

thanks for the advice masal, but to be honest we discussed it a long time ago she just doesnt know when its coming, not sure if ill do it on stage or anything like that but we'll see, im just off to the ta now to pick up my euros and maybe a few dollars for Morocco, and to pujro i doubt very much we are the same type of dj, i play house and electronic dance music and im guessing on board they will be more wedding / party type djs, but im sure we'll have great fun neither of us are shy!

No that's fine, I guessed that much, just be interested in your thoughts from a professional point of view I suppose. I'd guess he's in his early twenties. He also does a lot of the comparing at other venues as well, so perhaps not a true dj as such.

Hi Bobby

Hubby and I will sailing with you so will be looking out for your proposal:eek:

You know I will now be looking at every young couple thinking wonder if that's them....lol.

Berwyn

Quiet, shy & retiring...:rolleyes:. Not long now B. Tomorrow is my last day at work hoo rah.

Like you and DW we also stay in a beach town, therefore we don't bother with the beach either much prefer the pool or park.

May not be back on until we return so like everyone else will give you the run down.

well we've set off. He's driving while i'm playing on internet. In 12hrs we might even be on the ship!

That's clever, I thought the last we would have heard from you would have been last night. Have you taken laptop,or is it a small mobile device/

Berwyn

Archived