Miracle Review Oct 19-27 2009

TakeMeAway1001

That has got to be the longest and most precise review I have ever read and it was greatly done and I for one really appreciate the time you put into it, and the photos along with it were really good.....Thanks, and I'm so glad you had a great time......you truly sound like a very likable and sincere person, one that I would find joy in cruising with.

That has got to be the longest and most precise review I have ever read and it was greatly done and I for one really appreciate the time you put into it, and the photos along with it were really good.....Thanks, and I'm so glad you had a great time......you truly sound like a very likable and sincere person, one that I would find joy in cruising with.

Thank you, that was really nice! I think you were the one who originally started our Roll Call way back when :)

Had to go on home computer to see the pics. Great! So many could be an avitar.

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I know how much work it is and it is very much appreciated. I loved the Miracle. That's a great itinerary you were on too.

You are very welcome, I am glad you were able to view them :)

I absolutely loved your review. Myself, DH, & DS will be on the Miracle over Christmas. Was wondering if there was any beach toys (trampoline, waverunners, etc..) @ the beach in St. Maarten.? We were there last in 2005 & we didn't have our kiddies w/ us that time. I guess I was focused on adult stuff, cuz I just can't remember.:D

Thanx for the info....

I absolutely loved your review. Myself, DH, & DS will be on the Miracle over Christmas. Was wondering if there was any beach toys (trampoline, waverunners, etc..) @ the beach in St. Maarten.? We were there last in 2005 & we didn't have our kiddies w/ us that time. I guess I was focused on adult stuff, cuz I just can't remember.:D

Thanx for the info....

Thanks :) There were no toys so to speak in the section we sat at but in the next section over they had waverunners and I do believe I saw a trampoline as well. Have a wonderful cruise :)

Thank you, that was really nice! I think you were the one who originally started our Roll Call way back when :)

You're welcome, and I did start that roll call but had to cancel that cruise and rebook a 7 nighter that we just got off of last Sunday, off the Westerdam.......I have since booked this same Miracle cruise for next Oct. and looking forward to that......we had a great Halloween costume party and you can see those photos in my webshots link in my signature......expecting a great party on the Miracle.

This photo is amazing. You shoud submit it to Carnival's magazine. The lighting and colors are mesmerizing. I want to be there so badly... I am going to have to wait for 13 more days of torture until I do.

This area of the ship is so beautiful...but I never saw anybody using the space? Have other Miracle cruisers noticed the same thing?

Loved every moment of your cruise review!

Almost felt like I was there with you...........

Wait, I was there..........

I guess to many DOD:D

Glad to hear that the DD is okay, too bad bout the car, tho.

Loved meeting Jay and you (and everyone else)

Hope that we can cruise together again sometime.

Seem like that cruise was eons ago.

So glad that some of us have some cruises to look forward to.:p

Best to you and yours, always.

Till then see ya on the boards;)

Loved every moment of your cruise review!

Almost felt like I was there with you...........

Wait, I was there..........

I guess to many DOD:D

Glad to hear that the DD is okay, too bad bout the car, tho.

Loved meeting Jay and you (and everyone else)

Hope that we can cruise together again sometime.

Seem like that cruise was eons ago.

So glad that some of us have some cruises to look forward to.:p

Best to you and yours, always.

Till then see ya on the boards;)

Thanks Donna, I enjoyed meeting you and Dave, you were a lot of fun! I wish Jay and I could commit to the one next Oct but until we find out when DD will be heading to Boot Camp it's going to be on hold. I promise to be on the boards though and maybe things will work out so we can join you guys :)

Hi fellow cruisers: Have you considered posting your review on the REVIEW area of the cruise critic board. Only a few recent ones there and would probably get a lot of readers looking thru the carnival reviews. :):):)

I may do that but the only thing I don't like about those reviews is you can never ask the person posting any questions or correspond with them. I posted a lot of pics so I would have to do a lot of copy/pasting to eliminate those in that review section but I promise to consider it :)

I also saw a little local girl carrying a puppy that was only a few weeks old, I felt sorry for it since it was hot out and it looked way to young to be away from it's Mom but DH said not to stress about it and thankfully we didn't see the puppy again so I was able to stop stressing.

I ended up spotting Wilbur out of the corner of my eye and got up to take his picture, he is absolutely huge! He tipped over a trashcan and started eating everything inside, someone came by to take it away and he was not happy.

2331633990104170056S425x425Q85.jpg

2118624280104170056S425x425Q85.jpg

There were other farm animals in cages which I thought was a tad odd and the smell was gross but everyone seemed to be enjoying it.

There was also a guy with a baby monkey on his shoulder but if you wanted a picture you had to pay him so I skipped it since I truly felt bad for the monkey, he looked petrified.

The group swam for about an hour and I sat and enjoyed my drinks and before you knew it 2:30 was there and Jim was waiting out front for us, we took the ride back to the ship and settled up with Jim.

This was a fantastic tour and Jim truly enjoys what he does and it shows, the island was beautiful and if we were to visit St Kitts in the future I would definitely use them again. I loved that we had a small group of four and had very personalized service and the price was very reasonable.

Here are some pictures as we got back into the port area

2230487400104170056S425x425Q85.jpg

Covered shopping area

2872497390104170056S425x425Q85.jpg

2520674360104170056S425x425Q85.jpg

Sailaway~

2562098760104170056S425x425Q85.jpg

Once we were back on the ship we showered and decided that we were going to get a massage with our Bingo winnings, however the only time they could do it was at 515pm so we would miss the Past Guest Party, we pondered and then decided to have the massage and it was a great choice! In the Capers today was the Top 2 Toe massage for $129 each/ 75 minutes and completely worth it. We both came out of the spa feeling like jello. There were some recommendations but no real sales pitch like in the past.DH however came out with a price list of things that his masseuse recommended for him.

Tonight was also the beginning of the Halloween Festivities and we wanted to be around to see the costume walk which was fun. Sadly the majority of my pictures didn't come out due to issues with the lighting and/or flash but there are a few that did. I am at my picture limit here so I will post them in the next post.

HOLY MACKREL!!! That is SOME PIG!! Awesome pics, throughout the review.

Hi Thanks so much for your review. We went on the carnival Destiny and then we did a Royal's Liberty I really enjoyed the ship through Royal but did not care for the food. I was just wondering what type of clubs they have on the ship. They had a really nice one on Royal that we ended up every night and I was just seeing if the Miracle had anything like this. Thank you for you help.

Kristen, you guys need to find a way to book for '10 with us. the roll call is already alitte out of control and we miss you already. Tell uncle sam to adjust boot camp accordingly please....;)

hope you guys are good.

Alex

Aww, you guys are the best! Bryt has her official meeting with the recruiter on 11/21, this is the day where they will give her a date for MEPS in Boston. I believe from there she will possible get a date for BC so don't count us out quite yet :)

Hi Thanks so much for your review. We went on the carnival Destiny and then we did a Royal's Liberty I really enjoyed the ship through Royal but did not care for the food. I was just wondering what type of clubs they have on the ship. They had a really nice one on Royal that we ended up every night and I was just seeing if the Miracle had anything like this. Thank you for you help.

They had a lot of lounges, not sure of what type of music you're looking for. They had a nightclub that became 18+ after a certain time called Frankensteins and various other lounges. Check out the capers in my review under my signature for the night events :) We never went to Frankensteins so I cannot comment but we heard good things about it, have a great cruise!

Aww, you guys are the best! Bryt has her official meeting with the recruiter on 11/21, this is the day where they will give her a date for MEPS in Boston. I believe from there she will possible get a date for BC so don't count us out quite yet :)

keeping fingers crossed....

Archived