Question about ES Price Protection Claim

polar_purple

I will give credit where credit is due - guess I should have been more patient (which I unfortunately lack sometimes - bad, polar_purple, bad!).

Just opened up my email, and Carnival did adjust the rate, giving us the difference in onboard credit. Thank you very much Carnival and you are 100% back on my good side (not that I would've probably really held it against them, since I was initially happy w/my original rate).

Woohoo....the 20 day countdown begins until fun in the sun aboard the our first cruise ever - it must be Destiny!!!!! :D :)

I will give credit where credit is due - guess I should have been more patient (which I unfortunately lack sometimes - bad, polar_purple, bad!).

Just opened up my email, and Carnival did adjust the rate, giving us the difference in onboard credit. Thank you very much Carnival and you are 100% back on my good side (not that I would've probably really held it against them, since I was initially happy w/my original rate).

Woohoo....the 20 day countdown begins until fun in the sun aboard the our first cruise ever - it must be Destiny!!!!! :D :)

glad you got your credit. Hopefully mine will come soon. My 1st one was sent Thursday , i resubmitted on Sat. nothing yet hopefully tomorrow

I for the life om can not figue out how to do screen shots so I printed it and scanned it and e mailed it to myself in case I need to submit later

got my first reduction wow its exciting when that happens

The easiest way I know without a screen capture program is to use the Print Screen button on the key board. Then I open up a word program and hit the paste icon which then pastes the screen shot into the document. I then save the document and can email or print it if needed.

my screen shot doesnt work. It kicks me to google page:confused:. My pvp said just print out a copy for my records. On the easy saver form just put the website and in the comment sect put the type of discount category. I dont know if it works for websites other than carnival. Its work for me in the past. Plus the printed copies just for back up

Archived