Have you seen this?

editor@cruisecritic

Talk about fantastic onboard entertainment! I finally had a chance to check out the Hapag-Lloyd opera competition (full disclosure, love classical music, not typically so fond of opera) and wow! The videos are just beginning to trickle in and frankly I'd adore to be onboard right now, listening, live, after a nice dinner (with a good bottle of gruner veltliner).

Still, watching the videos from the comfort of my very cozy armchair is almost as nice. I hope you'll take a look and vote for your faves. And by the way, have cruised on Europa and it is a magnificent experience (check our review and virtual cruise report for more details).

Carolyn

PS videos here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1012

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in Chief

Cruise Critic

• 2 weeks later...
Talk about fantastic onboard entertainment! I finally had a chance to check out the Hapag-Lloyd opera competition (full disclosure, love classical music, not typically so fond of opera) and wow! The videos are just beginning to trickle in and frankly I'd adore to be onboard right now, listening, live, after a nice dinner (with a good bottle of gruner veltliner).

Still, watching the videos from the comfort of my very cozy armchair is almost as nice. I hope you'll take a look and vote for your faves. And by the way, have cruised on Europa and it is a magnificent experience (check our review and virtual cruise report for more details).

Carolyn

PS videos here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1012

Carolyn Spencer Brown

Editor in Chief

Cruise Critic

Talk about the best of both worlds great for opera fans (who don't take themselves too seriously) and also great for the luxury cruiser.

Archived