New Video of Oasis w/Horns Blasting!

Tyron

VERRO COOL T.....that is amazing.....just 3' of water under her:eek:

LOL! I know they'll be glad once they get out into the Atlantic.

three feet of water for a nautical mile immediately after leaving the shipyard, then the small clearnance under the great belt bridge....i know they're some nervous (but experienced) folks on that bridge.

Very nice. This was interesting about the depth of the water. Only three feet. WOW.

Thanks Tyron..how've you been buddy?

hello gentlemen...:cool::) how are u both? well, after all of our posts during the construction process....she's actually sailing.:D

VERRO COOL T.....that is amazing.....just 3' of water under her:eek:

LOL! I know they'll be glad once they get out into the Atlantic.

three feet of water for a nautical mile immediately after leaving the shipyard, then the small clearnance under the great belt bridge....i know they're some nervous (but experienced) folks on that bridge.

OMG! My boat is only a 34 footer with like a 4 foot draft, and I'd steer away from clearance that shallow. I can't imagine what it must have been like navigating a billion dollar, 220,000 ton vessel with a 30' draft through waters that allow only 3 feet between the keel and disaster. That is absolutely amazing! :eek::cool::)

Tyron ~ I just this minute finished watching that video... music to my ears that horn:)

Perfect conditions and a wonderful sunrise for Oasis. I will keep checking that site as she continues on her journey to pick us up:)

OMG! My boat is only a 34 footer with like a 4 foot draft, and I'd steer away from clearance that shallow. I can't imagine what it must have been like navigating a billion dollar, 220,000 ton vessel with a 30' draft through waters that allow only 3 feet between the keel and disaster. That is absolutely amazing! :eek::cool::)

LOLOL....I am right with ya there......when i had my 31 ft'r, 3' to spare was like:eek::eek::eek:

We have a boat and over the summer we ran aground in 3 ft. of water (that's what the instrument said, anyway). Fortunately, we have an even smaller boat than you guys do, so dh was able to get out and push! Can't do that on Oasis - lol!:D

We have a boat and over the summer we ran aground in 3 ft. of water (that's what the instrument said, anyway). Fortunately, we have an even smaller boat than you guys do, so dh was able to get out and push! Can't do that on Oasis - lol!:D

LOL! I can't even imagine how "tired" someone would be after trying to give the Oasis a push...:eek::D

It was such a thrill to hear the Oasis horn. One more month and the Oasis horn I am hearing won't be on a video. WOO HOO!

:D:D:D me too!

3 foot, That reminds me years ago we were on a houseboat in Lake Mead and we went into a shallow lagoon so we had to push our way out of all of the weeds and muck and one of the guys said " THIS WAS NOT IN THE BROCHURE ". Do we need to re-read all of the disclaimers that RCCI has said in that tiny little writing that nobody reads in the Cruise Docs..:eek: Cause I 'm not pushin now Oasis of the Seas out of the MUCK!.....:p

Mike

3 foot, that reminds me years ago we were on a houseboat in lake mead and we went into a shallow lagoon so we had to push our way out of all of the weeds and muck and one of the guys said " this was not in the brochure ". Do we need to re-read all of the disclaimers that rcci has said in that tiny little writing that nobody reads in the cruise docs..:eek: Cause i 'm not pushin now oasis of the seas out of the muck!.....:p

mike

lol!

hello gentlemen...:cool::) how are u both? well, after all of our posts during the construction process....she's actually sailing.:D

Hard to believe, right? After following her for so long its amazing. Im gonna be able to get a tour of her when she's in Fort Lauderdale before i cruise eastern carib. next summer.

Hard to believe, right? After following her for so long its amazing. Im gonna be able to get a tour of her when she's in Fort Lauderdale before i cruise eastern carib. next summer.

Oh man, I know you're excited about touring her. I read you'll also have an upclose view as she enters Port Everglades....nice!!! Take plenty of pics. :cool::D

Oh man, I know you're excited about touring her. I read you'll also have an upclose view as she enters Port Everglades....nice!!! Take plenty of pics. :cool::D

I can't wait to see her come into port. 10 days left..my camera's been ready for a while :D Whatever pics i take, ill make sure are all up here ASAP.

Archived