Oh My G0D!!!

shootr

My vacation ritual:

Cigar at sunset with a Coors Light and a Snickers bar...

Tell me they sell Snicker bars and Coors Light on the Oosterdam on the Mexico cruises!!!

Drama is tongue in cheek, but the items are CRITICAL!!!:D:D:D

My vacation ritual:

Cigar at sunset with a Coors Light and a Snickers bar...

Tell me they sell Snicker bars and Coors Light on the Oosterdam on the Mexico cruises!!!

Drama is tongue in cheek, but the items are CRITICAL!!!:D:D:D

It can't hurt to bring your own Snickers bar. You will probably be alright with the beer.

My chocolate vice is a Hershey bar with almonds that's been sitting in the freezer for a couple of hours.

Try Roger's Chocolates version of this when you visit Victoria, B.C., Canada. You'll never covet the Hershey version again!

Victoria is one of our ports of call next summer, we are trying to figure out how to make sure we can get into town before the shop closes! Get some chocolate with almonds, then sit near the Inner Harbor and watch the street entertainers.

OK, here's what you do for a game plan dude! Make a bee-line for your nearest Sam's Club or Costo and purchase yourself a box of Snickers. Pack those bad boys in your avg foam ice box available at your avg neighborhood seven-eleven at low cost; stuff some dry ice in that puppy so they don't melt and tightly, I said "tightly" bungee that whole shabang to your carry-on's and proceed to drag that load up the gangway, to your cabin and in your little fridge and you're good to go. Solid effort! Viva Zapata...........I mean Mexico!

Coors Light is not an issue - They sell them onboard in any of the 72 bars!:) Cigars?????? Cigars, you say??????? Touchy subject, Boss:cool: and I'm not meaning to start another "smoking thread" here:eek: Common sense and common courtesy rules, especially on balconies!

Have a great cruise and enjoy our southern neighbors without waking up Senor Montezuma;)

Snickers bar and a Coors beer! :eek: What a combination!

Is this how it goes????? A bite of the Snickers bar and then a drink of Coors? Or totally separate? Just curious.

I don't drink beer but I do love Snickers candy bars.

Bag (s) of the half size Snickers always goes in our carry-on. We make them last all cruise and even share with ship employees once in awhile.

Their importance is indicated by the fact that a carry-on bag for each of us (and a camera backpack) is the only luggage we take.

Don't think you have to worry about the Florida sun hurting your Snickers since the Oosterdam sails to Mexico out of San Diego. Although the sun has been known to shine there as well.

Sorry about the Coors.

I love this BOARD!!! You all rock! I appreciate the constructive banter, as I hoped would result from my vague thread title...

The Coors - it's what we drank after work when I turned "of age" (my Uncle always bought, so it was free - who can argue with that???) So now, 26 years later, it's just what I'm used to...but if you're buying I'm not picky.:)

See JWJs, these are a few of my favorite things (hmmm, sounds like a good title for a song...) salty beer, salty peanuts and sweet chocolate, and the peppery woodiness of a Macanudo Hyde Park Maduro is pure indulgence. But there isn't any particular order because the cigars lasts about 40 minutes, the beer(s) about the same, but the Snickers bar has to be slow-paced so it all finishes together.

Did I mention I'm kinda OCD???

So is it true you can empty the mini-bar into the hollow round stool (letting the cabin guy know) and use the fridge to cool off the snickers and keep the beer cold? (VF cabin class on Oosterdam)

Archived