Capt G-A photos

seapenarth

Jane, I missed the photo..can you post it?? For some reason Capt's photos are appearing with a strange coloration... Is this just my computer??

Host Dan

Dan, I have the same problem.... , but if you click on the photo it will open up brightly!

I don't see the photo of the captain's table yet however. Will look again!

Have a nice weekend!

Marja

It looks like the good Capt. is playing with his settings...B&W, sepia, etc. At least, that's what they look like to me(!).

And I was happy to see Adam in one of the Veranda photos. I had asked him in April if he was headed to the Odyssey, and he said he was. If so, he's back! :D

Paul ;)

It looks like the good Capt. is playing with his settings...B&W, sepia, etc. At least, that's what they look like to me(!).

And I was happy to see Adam in one of the Veranda photos. I had asked him in April if he was headed to the Odyssey, and he said he was. If so, he's back! :D

Paul ;)

Hi Paul!

I'm glad you're happy with Adam, he's a good guy!

Really if you click on the photos once more, they will be "normal"!

Otherwise you can check Facebook. I uploaded them there as well (orders from the captain him self;)!).

Have a nice weekend!

Marja

Captain GA mentions the quality of the photos at the start of the recent set. Apparently he is negoitiating with his web host to have this rectified. As already mentioned the larger versions look much better.

Initially I wondered what he was up to. It reminded me of his experiments with the 'fish eye' lense a few months ago;)

Steve.

>"And I was happy to see Adam in one of the Veranda photos. I had asked him in April if he was headed to the Odyssey, and he said he was. If so, he's back"

Apparently Adam is staying put on the Legend. There is joy in Mudville over that!

Archived