Miracle 2011- 8 night cruise?

tammymacb

A few quick questions?

I'm looking to book this cruise for next January. I LOVE the intenerary! :D I can book now using ES rate ( and I know, if I don't go I'll lose the deposit )

I'm sailing on the Dream this Jan, would I save anything by rebooking on board?

Also, I've been told that on the Dream, OV cabins are the largest square footage other than suites. Is this also true with the Miracle? We'll have our teen daughter, and though I like a balcony, at this point we need space.

And lastly, I'd like to try to take my parents on this trip. Paying for them, of course. They both have health problems. Would regular trip insurance cover them, if for some reason I had to cancel their ES room?

Thanks!

The Spirit-class ships do not have the large OV cabins like the Conquest-class and Dream. I'm pretty sure they're all 185 sq ft.

I don't know if they're offering the 'book onboard' option on the Dream. Someone who has sailed her will have to answer that.

As for insurance, I think you'll just have to research policies. I think you can cover other people, but I don't know. I purchase through insuremytrip dot com. You can go there and research various policies. Of course, you need to read them carefully to see if they cover what you need. I think you can also call someone for info.

• 2 months later...

hi there we will be sailing the new inteniry next yr i dont know to much aboout the spirit class ships but from all the memos from past posters the spirit class ships seems nice and easy to navagate as ive been only on the conquest class so far but i do like the layout of this ship

well hope this will help

Archived