Complimentary room service on most items!

septrack

Just watched the dining video from the email received for out upcoming cruise. http://www.princess.com/video/dvd/DiningCE09.html One of the last comments is "complimentary room service on most items".

Wonder if this is a policy change as Princess's limited room service menu, certainly doesn't qualify as "most items".The video just got through reviewing all available dining options so it would appear to suggest that dining room items are available through room service.

Guess we'll see in December. Anyone else see any change in policy allowing more choice in room service items.

Rats. Princess is no longer a first choice cruise line for DH and I, primarily because of their relatively permissive smoking policy and the limited room service options (especially at breakfast). We will still be cruising with them when they have unique itineraries (as we are in Dec), but we would definitely be willing to pay a $5-10 surcharge for a warm breakfast on our caribe deck balcony. On our last cruise, we ordered the balcony breakfast 3 or 4 times, but we found the execution of it uneven at best.

I agree that overall it seem this statement is meaning that most of the items offered are done so complimentary. I would love to see Princess extend their room service menu, but I can say that the items that are offered are good.

Archived