Elite Lounge Questions

stipmom

I am an Elite member and my traveling companion is not. Will they be allowed in the Elite lounge with me.? Will there be something on their Seapass that shows this or something in the cabin? Also, what do they have in the lounge in the afternoon? Thanks

I'm not sure if your traveling companion will be let in or not.

You get a SEPARATE CARD to get exclusive access to the elite lounges.

In the afternoon 4-6 they served beer, wine, mixed drinks, soft drinks and juices. You can get canapes if you ask for them and also nuts. We found we had to ask though and there weren't freely given out.

Also at around 5:15 PM some of the waitstaff starts to disappear and it's harder to get a drink. We were not the only ones who noticed or commented about this.

On our cruise there were 300 Elites and 36 VIP (high end suite guests) that had access. Therefore it was held at the Bar At The Edge of The Earth.

I'm not sure if your traveling companion will be let in or not.

There was another thread about this when they first rolled out the program, and the answer was YES. My wife is Elite, and I'll just be the tagalong until after my next cruise.

As long as your traveling companion is in your cabin, they will be invited to all the Elite member events.

Several times last week they checked the special card (when ordering drinks) that each elite is given. You may be invited to the events but depending on the location, drinks, as LuAnn stated, can be purchased by those not in possession of the card. Staff monitored passengers as they entered the Bar at the Edge last week. This week the elite drinks will be served in the Martini Bar because of an on going art auction in the "Edge". Many other non-elites will be in the Martini Bar prior to dinner; cards will be monitored more closely.

There was another thread about this when they first rolled out the program, and the answer was YES. My wife is Elite, and I'll just be the tagalong until after my next cruise.

I read on CC that RCCI loyalty programs allows all members living in the same household (same address) to have the same status as the highest level member. Call the Capt's Club to request this.

• 2 weeks later...
The one thing I would LOVE is a capuccino in the morning. What would I have to wear over my bathing suit to get in?

Regular day wear is ok in the morning so I would suggest perhaps capris and shirt/top. If in a hot climate then maybe a sundress.

Archived