SD II November 29, ST. Maarten/San Juan, preview/review

Jim Avery

• 2 weeks later...
I did sign up for the SD Webinars...Today is product knowledge, next Thursday is Groups and Charter....so maybe I'll learn some juicy tidbits and we can all figure out how to have a CC reunion on board!

GC

Gantt:

What did you learn??? Any good news for a CC groupies charter? Serious SD withdrawal with all the rain. Just got back from Arizona and had 4" of rain in the "Valley of the Sun". Annual total is usually only 7". I want Jost van Dyke.:D

If "we" all want to get together and do a group (ie buy out a deck on one of the yachts" there are definitely some financial incentives out there......Now, getting this herd of cats headed in the same direction might be hard task!

It sure would be fun though!

If "we" all want to get together and do a group (ie buy out a deck on one of the yachts" there are definitely some financial incentives out there......Now, getting this herd of cats headed in the same direction might be hard task!

It sure would be fun though!

IMHO, you would make an excellent cat herder.:D I have seen you in action.:eek:

• 2 months later...

Hey Ganttc and FT, any movement toward a CC charter/partial charter as discussed in this thread???? I would still vote for Miami/Palm Beach to anywhere. Easy fly/drive and, as we know, the ship is the real destination anyway.:D Ideas??

J.

I'd be more inclined to book a group on existing itinerary. Let's buy up all the GTY space or something. The charter gig carries really stiff penalties if it fizzles out. Let's find an itinerary that everyone can agree on and we'll see what's the best deal. The super deals are not out yet for Fall/early Winter Caribbean....Think we should wait on those.

He was quite the assistant CAD on this trip. I think he should contact Commodore Cabello and work out a Cruise Critic trip.

J.

Do you really think there'd be room onboard for him AND James? I think not. ;)

I think we should definitely put ganttc in charge of that.

• 4 years later...
Here you go Ho-Hum. I like to make things easier for you.:D Now you don't have to prowl the ancient history areas.

Haha

You old scoundrel !

You old coyote !

Ho hum knows precisely what your up to !

It's called cheatin' round them 'ere parts: worse than cattle rustlin' or sheep worryin' !

But ho hum devoured the entire post !

Particularly enjoyed the "folder" arrival and it's painstaking (much pain indeed) of the "folder" description.

Thank heavens Jim Avery weren't around in Shakespeare's days: might have put him off from a writin' ! He could'nt beat Jim !

Well you gave old ho hum a great laugh this fine morning.

Haha

More, more, more ! Your public demands it.

May ho hum suggest you describe the gangplank or shower-room tiling next !

Have a great day Jim. You've set up ho hum's !

Haha