Caribbean Princess noice from Terrace pool

gehrandt

We are considering the Caribbean Princess Grand Suite and noticed that the Terrace Pool is above part of it. Has anyone stayed in the Grand Suite? Did you notice noise from the pool (DH is very light sleeper). What did you think of the Grand Suite? Any suggestions appreciated.

Unless sleeping during the daytime I wouldn't expect to see any issues, and even if he is, there is very light activity at that pool anyway. It's not the kind of pool where they are having "hairy chest contests" or water volleyball or Olympic diving. It is a quiet pool area.

My husband and I have the Grand Suite booked for May 2010. I was concerned about the same issue but considering the awesome room, I really won't mind hearing a little noise. BTW, if you want to see a great video of the Grand Suite go to youtube.com and type in Carribean Princess 2. You'll fall in love with the room. Good Luck

Archived