Any Idea

a,j,&fam

I am a Titanic History buff and the Titanic is the only ship that did not have a Godmother nor was it christened (even though the movies shows it was). What happened was the day that it was to be christened the member of the Royal Family took sick and was not able to attend so they did not have an official christening. Every ship that has sailed since the Titanic has been Christened and has a Godmother assigned to it.

Wow a bit of Titanic trivia I did not know.

As for the dream Godmother I hope it is Susan Boyle but I can only remember maybe two Godmothers and of those I don't even know which ship they Christened.

Wow a bit of Titanic trivia I did not know.

As for the dream Godmother I hope it is Susan Boyle but I can only remember maybe two Godmothers and of those I don't even know which ship they Christened.

The only one I can remember is the NCL Gem's godmother is Kim Cattrell, and she christened the ship right around the time the Sex and the City movie premiered.

And no, she didn't christen the ship the way you think she did.

Well I didn't know ships have godparents, ok so if a godparent gets to raise the "child" if something happens to the parents of the ship........ Heck I'll be the godmother, and kill the parents:eek:

Sheesh I never felt homicidial before, tsk tsk tsk, cruise addiction really IS a sickness and not just that little hobby I thought I had:p;)

Archived