Just For Fun - Survey - Drinks

lodock

We are going to Nachi Cocom in a couple of weeks:p. I want to have some fun since it is an all inclusive excursion. (Not that I am going to drink myself into oblivion):rolleyes:. I want to take a list of drinks that are thought of, when you think of Mexico. So what drink(s) do you think of when you think of Mexico? Here is my list so far:

Margaritas

Dos Equies

Corona

Pina Colada

Thanks for the input,

Lori

Tequila shots (or quality tequila, sipped from a highball glass)

Salty Chihuahua (a "Salty Dog with tequila instead of vodka) - grapefruit juice & tequila

If you start early in the morning, a Bloody Maria (i.e. bloody mary but replace vodka with tequila)

I'm not crazy about most of the mexican beers, although I do like Negra Modelo.

I have been sober for 19 years. I don't miss being the butt hole I was when I was drinking, but if I wasn't an alcoholic there is a liquor that is sold in Mexico, that you cannot get anywhere else in the world. It is made with honey, and it was given to the sacrifices before they were sacrficed, in other words, it puts you into another world. It was so good, and when i would go down to Mexico back in the "drunk years", I would always get a couple bottles to bring home. Due to the nature of this disease however, I never could seem to make it last longer than a couple of days once I got home. So if booze is not a problen for you I would suggest getting off the main stream of beer and tequila, and try this liquor at least once, and I am sorry that I do not remember the name of it.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys and gals!

Traveler353 you are too funny! I doubt I would make it to the bottom and still be upright.

Marshhawk Congradulations on your acheivement! Thank you for the suggestion. I do believe I have heard to that liquor before, but I will be sure to find out what it is called and find it while I'm there. I love honey!:D

Archived