It's true...no more Ship on a Stick

stargate fan

Your post didnt say on Miracle ... you said no more ships on a stick ... i.e. no more on any ship... thats why I posted that I had won one.

Glad you backed down.. peace

We agree

That you like to fight? Yeah, everybody can agree on that. :rolleyes:

The OP said no more ... i.e. no more on any ship in the Carnival fleet. My objection was it was a sweeping genelization, when Im betting it didnt apply to every single ship.... my point was not every single ship has discontinued them.

I take exception to your tone.

The word is gen-er-al-i-za-tion. You ASSUMED I was making a generalization. I NEVER said it was on any ship in the Carnival fleet. If you re-read my original post, you should notice that I was talking about my Miracle cruise.

If you are going to make a sweeping generization about all ships get your facsts first. If the OP posted that HER ship didnt have them, I wouldnt have disputed her claim.

Since you were not on my Miracle cruise and since you did not talk with the two entertainment staff members like I did, then you really have no reason to dispute my claim about the events that took place on my cruise.

I take exception to your tone.

The word is gen-er-al-i-za-tion. You ASSUMED I was making a generalization. I NEVER said it was on any ship in the Carnival fleet. If you re-read my original post, you should notice that I was talking about my Miracle cruise.

I guess we arent good. sorry again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nunu

Along with having multiple accounts to drive up the bids...

Do people really do that?:D

I sell lots of things on ebay over 1000 sales, and I would never have multiple accounts to drive up the bids.

I have a good friend and coworker who also sells on ebay, and we call it a price adjustment!

The OP said no more ... i.e. no more on any ship in the Carnival fleet. My objection was it was a sweeping genelization, when Im betting it didnt apply to every single ship.... my point was not every single ship has discontinued them.

If you are going to make a sweeping generization about all ships get your facsts first. If the OP posted that HER ship didnt have them, I wouldnt have disputed her claim.

Pretty funny coming from the poster I consider the most likely to spread false information. I would NEVER trust something you said without verifying it somewhere else. :rolleyes:

Oh my!

No Ships on a Stick, no pins!! What's next? No oars?? Oh yeah, they've done away with those too. :(

What is Next . I'll tell you what is next. They will charge you for a ship on a stick and also probably charge you to play to try and win one. After all latgely that all the cruise lines are about, how they can come up with new things that cost you more. When is the last time they came up with something new that didn't have a charge to it!

Pretty funny coming from the poster I consider the most likely to spread false information. I would NEVER trust something you said without verifying it somewhere else. :rolleyes:

Like what??? I see so much incorrect information posted on CC, wondering what you think Iv said?? curious. Please do tell. (and feel free to do the opposite of anything I suggest lol).

[quote name='firefly333']Like what??? I see so much incorrect information posted on CC, wondering what you think Iv said?? curious. Please do tell. (and feel free to do the opposite of anything I suggest lol).[/QUOTE]
Here are a few:
[quote name='firefly333']...Monarch the cabins arent identical, thats all I was saying, not that it isnt in the same class of ships. Monarch the insides are 121 s.f. on SOV and Majesty they are 119 s.f. etc ...[/QUOTE]
The RC website says both ships have insides 119 sq. ft. and oceanviews 122 sq. ft.
[quote name='firefly333']It has to be the official copy of his birth certificate, not a certified copy.[/QUOTE]
Mine doesn't say "official" any where on it. It does say "certification of vital records".

You also said Conquest doesn't have a Mardi Gras party and that you can't walk in and get a birth certificate for a family member.

Since you average more than a post an hour, 24/7 I don't feel like looking for any others.

[quote name='suzy1212']Here are a few:

The RC website says both ships have insides 119 sq. ft. and oceanviews 122 sq. ft.

Mine doesn't say "official" any where on it. It does say "certification of vital records".

You also said Conquest doesn't have a Mardi Gras party and that you can't walk in and get a birth certificate for a family member.

Since you average more than a post an hour, 24/7 I don't feel like looking for any others.[/quote]

I agree, there isnt 3 s.f. difference in the cabins ok.

I said the BC had to be official, I never said it had to have the word official on it ...you misread my reply.

I said I didnt notice a Mardi Gras party on my B2B conquest ... I didnt say it didnt have one. That isnt the same as saying Conquest doesnt have one... reread my post.

Selective reading on your part evidently. OK I missed one, on the s.f on Monarch. The rest you misread.

PS I made the point about not being a certified copy because thats what I had and it was sent back and we had to get the official copy for my sister when we were applying for her passport ... please reread my post on that one ... I was making a point it cant be certified, has to be the official one. The guy at the post office told us it was acceptable when we asked ..he was wrong, they called us saying it had to be the official copy.

Nowhere in my post did I say it had to have the word official on it... I see you are from Texas.... its a shame to start off like this since its likely we will be on the same ship in the future. Im sorry you feel like this.

Back to the SoaS-- I won 5 medals & 1 SoaS on the Paradise last month. I had to ask for the Ship from one of the Entertainment crew, but he was nice enough to go back to his office & get one for me-I told him I was building up my "fleet"
[IMG]http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz18/ccruisequeen717/100_6008.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz18/ccruisequeen717/100_5997.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='stargate fan']
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]Carnival, if you are listening, please bring back the Ship on a Stick. Please![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=lime][B][COLOR=sienna]If it is battered and deep fried, it sounds wonderful...Like Chicken on a stick?[/COLOR] :D[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived