Solo upsale?

Traveler353

Not the answer you are looking for ... just a FYI, jandisux? got a upsell call for Dec 3rd Triumph (I think inside 4D to cat 11) ... so our cruise might be close. I havent seen anyone for our date yet mention they got one ...

still not teh answer you're looking for, but we're going on the dec. 13 pride, and just upgraded from a reg extended balcony to a cat 11 for $250 totaly... prices dropppppppped. called the ta, and she was able to get that deal... still paid about 400 under what the mirror cabin of ours is going for.

I've received 2 over the years that I can recall...but declined. I always pick the cabin I want and am really not inclined to move.

However' date=' I did accept a couple of fine upgrades before.......:D[/quote']

Hasnt the upsell dept been going barely over a year?

I think the OP is asking about a offer from the upsell dept. Im curious myself, I wouldnt mind one.

To tell the truth, most of the upsales calls that people post about are not that impressive to me. Most seem way over priced to me. If I wanted to pay $500 more for a cabin I would do it up front. I have received 3 upgrades from 1A, 2 to larger inside cabins and 1 to an O/V. Turned down an upgrade to an inside once. I was happy with the port hole cabin that I had booked. I always joke to my PVP to call me when the Owners Suite opens up for a free upgrade. Still waiting.

Archived