Taxi vs shuttle lax to Ship

planb

Was wondering if anyone knows approx. the price of taxi to San Pedro . We want to get soda and such and know if we take a shuttle there is no stopping on the way. Thanks for the info. 30 year retirement and 2 weeks Hawaii! <:)

Was wondering if anyone knows approx. the price of taxi to San Pedro . We want to get soda and such and know if we take a shuttle there is no stopping on the way. Thanks for the info. 30 year retirement and 2 weeks Hawaii! <:)

Taxi should cost approx. $55-60.

Super Shuttle $14 pp one way with promo code.

P/U outside baggage claim at LAX.

Did you have to make resrvations to use the promo code or just give it to the shuttle driver when you were picked up at LAX? Did you use URY59 as your promo code?

Did you have to make resrvations to use the promo code or just give it to the shuttle driver when you were picked up at LAX? Did you use URY59 as your promo code?

Yes its normaly $17 pp....

We made the res online. If you want a round trip book it as seperate one ways though as they will only apply one $3 discount per booking.

I got the code from the ports board, the first one I tried would not work. I think the one you quoted is the correct one.

We printed out the paid invoice and gave it to the driver. You can also add the tip ahead of time to the booking as well.

Yes its normaly $17 pp....

We made the res online. If you want a round trip book it as seperate one ways though as they will only apply one $3 discount per booking.

I got the code from the ports board, the first one I tried would not work. I think the one you quoted is the correct one.

We printed out the paid invoice and gave it to the driver. You can also add the tip ahead of time to the booking as well.

Keith, does this one apply to the Seattle shuttle too? Same code?

I think you had a mistype :) The code UYR59 works fine.

Archived