Questions about food on the Century, please

mabell2

Can anyone tell me about the dining on the Century? To be more specific, is there a restaurant with a buffet besides the Spa Cafe? Also, is there pizza and burgers or lunch by the pool? It's hard to tell on the Celebrity website.

Thanks so much!!!:):):)

There is the major buffet restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is the healthy choice Spa buffet open for lunch and dinner. There is a restaurant by the pool that serves hot dogs, hamburgers and other daily specials. There is also a place in the main buffet that serves pizza. The choice are pretty much endless.

the spa cafe is next door to the buffet restaurant which has a pizza bar, make your own pasta and stir fry bars also a sandwich bar and susi bar at night. part of the buffet resturant changes to waiter service at night $2pp cover charge. the burger cafe is next to the pool area which is next to the buffet restaurant. so other than MDR being on decks 5 and 6 and Muranos on deck 5 all the other food venues are on the pool deck 11. hope this helps. :)

There is a selection of hard ice cream flavours ( made on board), sugar free items, sherbets, soft- serve flavours that are available in a dish with sprinkles, chocolat bits, nuts, candy, gummy bears with or without sauce toppings. Cones are also available. These are complimentary and usually the ice cream bar starts up at lunch and continues thru the day.

Another reason why I like Celebrity - I'm not nickled and dimed for ice cream or offered a product like Ben and Jerry's that, IMHO,are overpriced and I wouldn't purchase on land.

One correction to the above, Celebrity does not have a buffet for dinner on any of their ships... The buffet area is turned into a casual dining area which is served by waiters off a menu that is not the same as the Main Dinig Room. The buffet area has pasta, sushi and pizza but it is not a buffet as you would get for breakfast or lunch....

Archived