Photographs of Food

Can you say RICH DESERT.................

This was served on the Holiday last Halloween in the MDR. My wife and I both ate on it, but it was soooo rich that neither of us could finish it. Sort of like eating brownies frosted with fudge. VERY good, but just too rich for us.

The pumpkin was a candy that was quite good. i just wish I had noticed that the 'stem' was made with a clove. Added quite a spice!

coz10.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Do you need to see some more sweets? From last summer Dover to Stockholm, 11-days Baltics and Russia, here are some of the food samples, Asian Buffet, etc., on Crystal Symphony. Things tasted as good as they looked.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

1A-SeaDays-Desert4.jpg

1A-SeaDays-Desert5.jpg

1A-SeaDays-WokCooking.jpg

1A-SeaDays-Desert3.jpg

1A-SeaDays-IceCarvings.jpg

I have a few. These are from the Explorer of the Seas. Sorry they are so small, I am not sure why I can not get them bigger.

2295513430100380211tlJlWJ_th.jpgVidalia onion tart

2122177620100380211RehMPO_th.jpg Grilled Chicken w/herbs

2447290580100380211cguqzm_th.jpgSavarin

2903034930100380211YTnfRV_th.jpg Sugar Free coconut cake

2478202000100380211ztqjnh_th.jpg I don't remember what this was called, but it was excellent!

I have a few. These are from the Explorer of the Seas. Sorry they are so small, I am not sure why I can not get them bigger.

Did you post your pictures to an outside host or server such as Photobucket, etc.? The CC Boards will reduce the size as their host "memory" has its size limits for what it can hold and handle.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

• 2 weeks later...

I have enjoyed looking at all your great food pictures. My bf and I love taking pictures of food items that we eat while traveling and are looking forward to doing so on our January 25th cruise. I do have one question for you all. How do you take such great close-ups without them being blurry? I have a Fuji Finepix 350 digital camera, and my BF has a Canon EOS Rebel SLR camera. I finally dug out my user guide for the Fuji and read about using the Macro feature for close-ups and to use the LCD monitor vs the viewfinder as well. Still they seem a bit blurry to me. I have used the sharpen feature in Photoscape to make them a little clearer, but they don’t look as good as all of yours. Maybe I am too close sitting in my chair and need to bite the bullet and get up from the table to take them! Any advice? :confused:

Archived