hotel in Miami

inaina

hello all,I need a hotel for 1 day prior to sailing closing to the port ,and not too expensive.under $100would be great!!! I appreciated any advise:)

I dont think you will find much under $100 unless you are away from the port. Try Holiday Inn POM, across from Bayside Market (which is a great place to spend the day and evening) and only a 10 minute cab ride in the morning

If you are looking for one night pre cruise for your March sailing, you may be hard pressed to find a decent hotel for < $100. That is the beginning of Easter/Holy week/many spring breaks. We got the JW Marriott for 3/28 for $128 on priceline (searched for a 4*) I've read that the POM is also good and close to the port. Per its website, it's running about $160 for that night.

hello all,I need a hotel for 1 day prior to sailing closing to the port ,and not too expensive.under $100would be great!!! I appreciated any advise:)

Last cruise I went with Days Inn Miami Airport North. Close to the airport, not close to the POM - but - they have a free shuttle MIA to Days Inn and Days Inn in the morning to the POM. Free! You do have to sign up upon arrival for the POM free shuttle. It was a medium sized bus hauling a trailer for the luggage. Now this was a good night's sleep and get to the ship stay only; they did have a pool but although others were enjoying it, I didn't. I just walked down the street to the sandwich shop and ate, watched a little tv and went to bed. Also - there are other Days Inn shuttles picking up at the airport, so be sure you get the right shuttle with your location's address on it.

I was really surprised in the morning how many other cruisers were staying there - the shuttle was packed. I got a web deal there for less than $50.

Archived