dorisday

Roll Call Page for Fred Olsen  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Roll Call Page for Fred Olsen

• Yes Please Now
    • Good Idea, maybe later
    • No thank you
    • I have no opinion

All the other major cruiselines have a "Roll Call" page and now the British are not only cruising more, they are discovering Cruise Critics on a daily basis.

I believe that FRED O deserves a Roll Call page of their own.

What do you think?

All the other major cruiselines have a "Roll Call" page and now the British are not only cruising more, they are discovering Cruise Critics on a daily basis.

What do you think?

Excellent idea, as many of us are interested in different cruise lines, with interesting itineraries.

I am slightly unsure what ''Roll Call'' page refers to but we do list the Captain, Cruise Director and Hotel Manager for all our ships on our website and this is updated weekly. I hope this is of some help.

Regards

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Head Office, Ipswich

Yes, a great idea. For those of us who are "regulars" it would be an interesting feature.

Fred. Olsen 25 cruises

P&O 3

Cunard 1

Anchor Line 1 (no longer exists)

Great idea i will let my friend know Fred Olsen indeed needs a role call for fans like us.

Chrissy

I am slightly unsure what ''Roll Call'' page refers to but we do list the Captain, Cruise Director and Hotel Manager for all our ships on our website and this is updated weekly. I hope this is of some help.

Regards

Just look on the "message board" on the website and all about "Roll Calls" will be revealed.

Regards

Bless you Fred for your comment, all the other major cruise lines have a Roll call page here on Cruise Critics so passengers cruising together can get to know each other & share tips & ideas before they board the ship.

Its about time Cruise critics gave Fred Olsen their own Roll Call...come on CC pull your finger out :D:p:D

What do you think?

Quite agree need our own, I left one or two message in the other section, and they soon get lost and no reply

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a good idea

Whats the justification?

Is this site overloaded?

I suggest not, there has not been an entry on any of the threads for 4 days and thats over a weekend

How do you convince someone of the need?

David

Archived